Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:choppawhat::bamathink:
It might be too overpowered

I think he can copy and absorb the elements around him to adapt

If he's thrown in a volcano he's gonna be able to control lava

If he's thrown in a cold ocean he's gonna be able to control ice etc....
Adapting to surroundings in itself is OP, but that doesn't explain no selling Zoro's and Marco's attacks after their initial hit, especially since neither Zoro's nor Marco's attacks were environmental damages to begin with.

It's much easier to assume King can adapt to anything as long as his flames are alight.

Right, fishman island hell memories one shotted Inflated wadatsumi while Jinbei's strongest ougi attack couldn't (that attack pushed big mom away). Imagine the upgraded hell memories couldn't do much to Queen :crazwhat: I guess 1.32 bill for a reason
Well it's not Wadatsumi was supposed to be that durable overall 🤔

Adapting to surroundings in itself is OP, but that doesn't explain no selling Zoro's and Marco's attacks after their initial hit, especially since neither Zoro's nor Marco's attacks were environmental damages to begin with.

It's much easier to assume King can adapt to anything as long as his flames are alight.

I think it's just that his flammes can absord the damage

He's basically constantly creating throwaway shields allowing him to protect himself constantly

I can see sanji and Zoro last few attacks be similar to luffy when he use snakeman they'll have a all out war of attacks back and forth with there opponents & finishing off with a final attack just like luffy VS kata :finally:

sanji is a sexual predator he probably treat nami as a potential prey rather than a friend.
:sanmoji::happinesspunch:
:josad::crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

Vergo and Daifuku are stronger than Jinbei now? Candies and their powerscaling. :rolaugh:
You can always drop the power levels convo and go directly to the cook is a great character cope. :stealthblack:
Even Carrot stands a concrete chance against Daifuku funnily.

Every claim I make is based on facts. I don't state dumb crap for the sake of it like a subordinate taking down the main villain that's been built up for 10 years.

Oda literally tells you guys shit like Perospero ~ Jack, or the suits K/Q/J > Numbers imply a power scale. and you don't take it seriously. When I show that K/Q are close, or obviously Joker > K/Q/J, since he can't below them, your brain fails to process it.

Status
Not open for further replies.