having a great grade sword is nothing special for someone on zoros level
shushi is black yet it is not a supreme grade
"shushi is black yet it is not a supreme grade"

shusui was most likely a lower rank before it became a black blade

"having a great grade sword is nothing special for someone on zoros level"
you are proving my point actually
oden was an emperor level pirate with two blades in the 21 grade
ryuma carried a blade in the best 21
zoro isnt on even that level and has carried a two blades ranked in the 21 as far back as prets.

About the earthquake? Yes. We also see fodder cry about not being able to stand on their feat "due to this man's wrath".

My argument is that Oda teased it there for the eventual confirmation in Chapter 1010. When I made the post, I argued that the anime would add some extra sauce to the scene, but they already showed him k/o-ing fodders.
The scene was meant to highlight the timing of the earthquake and Zoro's fury as a misunderstanding which was cleared up immediately. Zoro's own words can only be superseded by people more knowledgeable than him on CoC like Kaido. I see it as nothing more than foreshadowing, not unless future VCs clear this up and bring up that scene as proof that Zoro's CoC awakened right there and then

Admirals still above King
But King might be as strong as Fujitora but weaker than Kizaru
There's no way Zoro's current opponent is as strong as one of his EOS opponents.
Fujitora > Shiryu > King by basic shonen logic
Post automatically merged:

Anyone who thinks that an Admiral can low diff King is a mentally deficient scumbag
Hello everyone, you're local mentally deficient scumbag here.

I think it's just that his flammes can absord the damage

He's basically constantly creating throwaway shields allowing him to protect himself constantly
That's possible, but how does that explain Queen's statement about King and his race being able to survive in any environment? Just because an environment is hostile, does not mean it damages you immediately, which has to happen if his flames indeed soak up damages like crazy.

And I don't understand the shields part, 'cause I don't remember him throwing anything like that on-panel.

Zoro getting this much exposition on CoC and his mentor not having it? You need to be crazy to think that

This chapter pretty much solidifies that Mihawk also has CoC. Ray-Luffy and Mihawk-Zoro, only makes sense that the two strongest members of the crew have to be trained by a Conqueror

If my theory about King's adaptive ability is correct, then the only Admirals (and Marine top tiers) who can beat King are Akainu, Aokiji, and probably Fujitora.

Kizaru, Greenbull, Garp, and Sengoku will be in a lot of trouble if they can't cut fire.
So Garp who could fight even with Roger and WB and help beat rocks captain can't even beat a YC1.
Yeah that not happening unless you think because it not prime Garp.

That's possible, but how does that explain Queen's statement about King and his race being able to survive in any environment? Just because an environment is hostile, does not mean it damages you immediately, which has to happen if his flames indeed soak up damages like crazy.

And I don't understand the shields part, 'cause I don't remember him throwing anything like that on-panel.
The shield part is just an assumption, he may have done it but we didn't see it because oda wants to reveal that part later

Every claim I make is based on facts. I don't state dumb crap for the sake of it like a subordinate taking down the main villain that's been built up for 10 years.

Oda literally tells you guys shit like Perospero ~ Jack, or the suits K/Q/J > Numbers imply a power scale. and you don't take it seriously. When I show that K/Q are close, or obviously Joker > K/Q/J, since he can't below them, your brain fails to process it.
Oda doesn’t powerscale dummy

it's me being generous and I'm giving sanji the benifit of the doubt.
:suresure:
You're not supposed to do that. :gokulaugh:

Kizaru's a swordsman as well tbh. He's probably Zoro's EoS fight before Mihawk.
If Kizaru can cut fire with his lightsaber, then yes he is winning against King. Otherwise, it will be Kizaru using a light attack on King once, King adapts to it and then no sell everything else until Kizaru is exhausted a couple of weeks later.

I'm okay with Zoro vs Kizaru as long as we're getting Zoro vs Fujitora, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.