Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. King is Kaido's right hand man, his strongest subordinate and the leader of his All Stars.
  2. King is the only All Star that Kaido brought with him to attack Marineford.

This is utter nonsense, but here you go:

That's because King is himself decently above Post Udon Luffy.
Dragon blaze? Are you serious? Are you really showing dragon blaze lmao?
  1. King is Kaido's right hand man, his strongest subordinate and the leader of his All Stars.

This is utter nonsense, but here you go:

That's because King is himself decently above Post Udon Luffy.

No he isn’t.

Casually blocking his own meteor, what a beast.
:crazwhat:
I've said this before and I'll say it again: many people slept on Fuji simply cause he didn't get the chance to pawn the SHs, cause the moment he met them, they could no longer be owned easily. They think Fuji does not measure up to Kizaru or Aokiji due to this, despite showing only the second country-wide technique and the scale of his range literally is beyond the planet itself. :cheers:

1. Officially he still only shares the same rank as Jack or Queen. Granted, he does take over the crew and gives out orders when Kaido ain't around like a true right hand but he also isn't really a vice captain.
  2. I'm pretty sure the only reason for that is that King is the only calamity that can fly with Kaido lol

1. Officially he still only shares the same rank as Jack or Queen. Granted, he does take over the crew and gives out orders when Kaido ain't around like a true right hand but he also isn't really a vice captain.
  2. I'm pretty sure the only reason for that is that King is the only calamity that can fly with Kaido lol
Wasn’t jack also called Kaidos right hand man in Zou?

Status
Not open for further replies.