Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And in your head someone with better AP = stronger?

Katakuri has better COO than Big Mom does that mean he is stronger than her?

King is showing to have better defence than Kaido does that mean he is stronger than him?

Killer has better speed that Kid is he stronger than him?

I give up :queenmeme:

YOUR ignoring what I’m saying though??

Your saying Zoro has BETTER AP because he finishes his fights in one attack so he has better AP? That’s false he doesn’t have better ap 1. If luffy BEAT the main villains you KNOW everyone would call that bullshit????

Ok and? And he’s obviously gonna eat those words smartone 🥴 luffy still got compared to the top tiers. Zoro scarred him and kaido said that’s enough 🤣🤣

Luffy split the skies with kaido, keep coping lmao
He didn't even pick Luffy as high as the top tiers, he mentioned the ceiling because he was showing ACoC and probably mentioning characters he encountered who possessed it.

Then Luffy disappointed him during the first round and he mocked him.

This is getting quite retarded.

You just don't get it little sad Tejas kun , do you? :myman:

How narrow your scaling is? And how you can't look at the big picture despite it is presented to you over and over?
Your big picture always takes the L.
You ignore everything that is concrete evidence that Kaido is the Strongest and state that Akainu is stronger and when questioned for supporting evidence you only provide photoshopped fanfiction.

Funny that Luffy lost twice to Kaido just on the rooftop and Kaido told to Law&Zoro if they had join kaido they would have conquer the wrold (which so far he coudnt that speak volume to what they did when your boy was sleeping to the ground). But hey let see how this arc end cuz I bet that Zoro will have the last shot on Kaido. :shocking::suresure::blush:
And what happened after luffy lost? If luffy beat kaido right then and there everyone would call that bullshit too lmao foh.

Luffy split the skies with kaido, destructive level of haki clashing.

Zoro struggling AGAINST KING and is gonna beat him extreme AND YOU THINK HE HAS ONE MORE SHOT AT KAIDO? HAAAAA 🤣🤣

And what happened after luffy lost? If luffy beat kaido right then and there everyone would call that bullshit too lmao foh.

Luffy split the skies with kaido, destructive level of haki clashing.

Zoro struggling AGAINST KING and is gonna beat him extreme AND YOU THINK HE HAS ONE MORE SHOT AT KAIDO? HAAAAA 🤣🤣
man, look I ll not discuss with a troll. Luffy is god okay go sleep :suresure:, next Apoo will one shot him but that okay :ihaha:

Today is KataDilf’s birthday

He didn't even pick Luffy as high as the top tiers, he mentioned the ceiling because he was showing ACoC and probably mentioning characters he encountered who possessed it.

It was made obvious that Kaido found Luffy as the most impressive in the rooftop whatever their feats maybe.

And then luffy split the skies with kaido? And Zoro is struggling against king? And is gonna beat him extreme?

Keep coping.

Kaido saying luffy isn’t joyboy is obviously gonna back fire

And kaido took luffy more serious than anyone else on the roof lmao

YOUR ignoring what I’m saying though??

Your saying Zoro has BETTER AP because he finishes his fights in one attack so he has better AP? That’s false he doesn’t have better ap 1. If luffy BEAT the main villains you KNOW everyone would call that bullshit????
You are saying because I pointed the out the fact that Zoro has better AP than Luffy means to you that I'm saying Zoro is stronger than Luffy which is complete BS.

I also gave examples of attacks that are far above anything Luffy is capable off but you missed it because you seem to hate Zoro

Scenarios mean shit in front of feats, feats are facts that feelings can never change!

Status
Not open for further replies.