Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao you said zoro has better ap because he beats his opponents in one attack?

I’m saying if luffy did the same people would call it bullshit and asspull? Do you want luffy to one shot everyone you clown?

Your logic is fucking stupid.
Dude you're so dense !

Read what people are saying.

Zoro one-shots cause he's that lethal - Luffy on the contrary takes multiple punches since he uses his fist.

Zoro is more lethal and can output more AP than Luffy.

Literal comparison.

Luffy vs Noah over 30 punches to destroy the substructure

Zoro cutting mountain pica 5 cuts

I know you'll twist this and be like "NoAH > Pica in size" this is obvious what I'm stating is the damage they both output in the least amount of movements.

And then luffy split the skies with kaido? And Zoro is struggling against king? And is gonna beat him extreme?

Keep coping.

Kaido saying luffy isn’t joyboy is obviously gonna back fire you fucking idiot
Keep insulting more, so we can get you out from this thread and perhaps banned from the site.

We don't want the environment to be disrupted by such ignorant posting.

You are saying because I pointed the out the fact that Zoro has better AP than Luffy means to you that I'm saying Zoro is stronger than Luffy which is complete BS.

I also gave examples of attacks that are far above anything Luffy is capable off but you missed it because you seem to hate Zoro

Scenarios mean shit in front of feats, feats are facts that feelings can never change!

You said dragon blaze BECAUSE BIG MOM TOLD KAIDO TO DODGE LMAOO ITS CRAZY. Luffy is STRONGER. Luffy attacks SPECIALLY now will ALWAYS be stronger keep crying tho!

We don't know what level they were at at that time, who fought who, and what went down.

Except in Akainu's case, it was given to him specifically because of his strength. We can't say the same about Sengoku because we don't know how he achieved that rank.

You're reading a shonen

They merely cancel each other out lol. Go look at a video of lava being poured over a block of ice. It's not what you expect.
So your saying to me WG wanted Garp to be a Admiral or even a Fleet admiral wasn't because of his strenght? Cope.

Sengoku was consistently put in the same tier as Garp by WB and Roger.

WB was laughing in Akainu face when blocked a Vulcanic rocks.
Was looking serious to Garp when he punched Marco.

Kizaru only injure Marco with seastone handcuff and Garp needed a punch to injure Marco so hard that he needed Bandages.

Marco was stopping Akainu Magma punches left and Right, when Garp needed one punch to made Marco flying back and be injured.

This a Prime Sakazuki and a Old Garp.

Imagine a Prime one, jesus.

Akainu block a giant ice rock and made vulcanic rocks out of them.

If mods don't ban this guy I will be mad.

Not only he doesn't understand that King is not the classic weak YC1 and has troubles with the orientation of the manga chronology and logical sequences but he also dares to be particularly obnoxious.

We don't need these people around.

Dude you're so dense !

Read what people are saying.

Zoro one-shots cause he's that lethal - Luffy on the contrary takes multiple punches since he uses his fist.

Zoro is more lethal and can output more AP than Luffy.

Literal comparison.

Luffy vs Noah over 30 punches to destroy the substructure

Zoro cutting mountain pica 5 cuts

I know you'll twist this and be like "NoAH > Pica in size" this is obvious what I'm stating is the damage they both output in the least amount of movements.
Uff what a great picture you have here :steef:, and dont bother to start a conversation with this kind of user (we all know that Luffy can solo the enterally world until he get stop by the next marine captain or smoker :suresure:)

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Even if it were either luffy or Sanji, zoro simply calling any of them "besr friend" out of nowhere is very out of character.
Kuina at least makes sense. :P
Luffy and Zoro have been called partners and Zoro made a commitment to Luffy that he'll become the World's Strongest Swordsman, so I think it's workable.

That said I think Kuina is more likely. Zoro's promise to Kuina is very important to him, and Luffy was already covered by the "captain" part.

I hope we can see this with Zoro in a near future. Maybe in the next arc.

Just imagine, Luffy using advanced Haoshoku and Zoro using too. Both attacking the BB pirates together. :steef:

sending someone flying or downing them means nothing if your damage output is minuscule

Zoro has better AP that's why he always ends his fights in 1 hits, when Luffy cant which is fine, its because of their different fighting styles, at the end of the day nothing will ever change Zoro has better AP than Luffy, just like it has been since chapter 3
zoro cant even put dent on king with dozens hits on contrary his certain attacks get overpowered again and again. he cant end ppl like katakuri doflamingo or lucci in one hits at his powerlevel at that time. pica got one shot because he isnt as strong as doflamingo katakuri or lucci.
this where zoro tards lost direction because they think fight against king will end up in 1 shot and mid difficlty while clearly it isnt, it isnt even hard diff anymore and goes toward extreme diff lol.while no extreme diff goes with 1 hits.

what you say zoro ends fight in 1 attack same like luffy end fight with king cobra or king kong gun, those are 1 hit deadly attack. even luffy basically one shot cracker after 11 hours of battle.
with kaku, or daz bones he couldnt even finish them with one attack, same like luffy cant finish his enemy with one attack. even old dying wb still kicking butt after losing half of head, or else we can call akainu suckass for had a sucks AP for not finishing wb in couple hits while we are all knew akainu is prolly has most highest ap and devastating ability in OP verse.

those definetely doesnt related to attack power. you cant freaking one shot strong guy or if you're at close level to them except fighting them in their sleep..

Last edited:
You are saying because I pointed the out the fact that Zoro has better AP than Luffy means to you that I'm saying Zoro is stronger than Luffy which is complete BS.

I also gave examples of attacks that are far above anything Luffy is capable off but you missed it because you seem to hate Zoro

Scenarios mean shit in front of feats, feats are facts that feelings can never change!
Divided clouds is feat only to Top tiers.

LUFFY splitting the skies with kaido????? But no you want to downplay that feat? Lmao only the top tiers / yonkos split the skies but yeah downplay it!

Status
Not open for further replies.