Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
these are only "cool" moments
not even near what i posted
Thanks i needed a light is cooler than some of what you posted, showing both that he is determined to sacrifice his life for his crewmate and to add the cherry on the cake, gave you one of the most iconic lines in the show.... just don't be a hypocrite. Him asking luffy to attack big mom ship while everyone was against other than luffy also shows exactly what you wanted to show in your picture...
Chapter 1031, destroying his raid suit is litterally like katakuri's self attack or worse... doing it in front of Queen

Kaido being considered WSC is something concrete the thing is though he is most likely not realistically a real one. The psychological warfare he installed in the weak minds made people fear him that way alongside his yonko state but Big Mom doesn't perceive him as superior so that already shifts when she is the POV.

Realistically Current Luffy is already close to his level and he is so far from completing his journey, the odds he is the strongest are substantially low.

He will take on Akainu likely with Sabo's help, what about Im sama even. There is a long story to be drawn.
Lmao 1v1 bet on kaido.

Your headcanons showing.

No one beats kaido In a straight up 1v1 but he can be beaten.

Luffy isn't close to kaido yet canonically. Kaido just got nerfed to half health before luffy finally started his 1v1

Luffys up there with admirals but even they aren't 1v1 kaido.

Anything from the manga or just headcanon?

Kaido being considered WSC is something concrete the thing is though he is most likely not realistically a real one. The psychological warfare he installed in the weak minds made people fear him that way alongside his yonko state but Big Mom doesn't perceive him as superior so that already shifts when she is the POV.

Realistically Current Luffy is already close to his level and he is so far from completing his journey, the odds he is the strongest are substantially low.

He will take on Akainu likely with Sabo's help, what about Im sama even. There is a long story to be drawn.
Manga : 1 vs 1 always bet on Kaido.
Manga : you need Advanced CoC to fight Kaido
Manga : Kaido is the World's Strongest Creature
Oda in Sbs : Kaido is stronger than Akainu
VivreCard : Kaido is the World's Strongest
@Finalbeta : No, because my headcanon said so

You are the guy who took Ls like
1. Kaido is not the World's Strongest
2. No Databook mentioned Kaido's title
3. King will never fight Zoro
4. Wings refers to only Sanji and not Zoro
5. Carrot joins the crew
7. Kaido does not have hybrid form
8. Calamities do not have hybrid forms.
9. Tejas thinks that Sanji can defeat Kaido
10. Asura kills Kaido
11. Purgatory Onigiri destroys King
12. King is weaker than Doflamingo
13. Akainu is stronger than Kaido
That’s a lot of L’s

What is it you're trying to say? Are you coping? Is that what this is?

I misread nothing. I can stomp on your headcanon next if you'd like:cheers:
He says "1 and 13 most likely."

Yet you replied with

"How can you say it's true when it's not proven?"

He never said it was true, just that the facts we have pointed towards that being the case. Thats why i say, you cant read for shit.
:brootea:

Manga : 1 vs 1 always bet on Kaido.
Manga : you need Advanced CoC to fight Kaido
Manga : Kaido is the World's Strongest Creature
Oda in Sbs : Kaido is stronger than Akainu
VivreCard : Kaido is the World's Strongest
@Finalbeta : No, because my headcanon said so
Oda's words were taken like the bible but reality is showing he seemed to have changed his mind. Or wasn't exhaustive enough.

I'm fairly confident Im sama will be the final opponent and if he is only Kaido level then Luffy will mid-high diff him at that stage or something, that would be too bad.

Oda's words were taken like the bible but reality is showing he seemed to have changed his mind. Or wasn't exhaustive enough.

I'm fairly confident Im sama will be the final opponent and if he is only Kaido level then Luffy will mid-high diff him at that stage or something, that would be too bad.
Kaido is going down to a team. Imu will most likely be a Solo fight.

Nah man, Kaido is the strongest creature in the verse.

Expet Oden when he was alive, Big mom since they tied, the marines that captured him.....
Kadio record is 7 loss, 18 capture.

18-7 = 11 capture without mention of defeat :josad:
Dont tell oda is going draw kadio got capture like princess peach style is flashback :nicagesmile::shame::cantseeme::saden::jay-he::crazwhat:
My defense of kadio is kadio lose 1vs1 fight 7 times, then rest of group battle that he lost. That how kadio being capture when someone beat him up.

Thanks i needed a light is cooler than some of what you posted, showing both that he is determined to sacrifice his life for his crewmate and to add the cherry on the cake, gave you one of the most iconic lines in the show.... just don't be a hypocrite. Him asking luffy to attack big mom ship while everyone was against other than luffy also shows exactly what you wanted to show in your picture...
Chapter 1031, destroying his raid suit is litterally like katakuri's self attack or worse... doing it in front of Queen
maybe one day you will understand...

Kadio record is 7 loss, 18 capture.

18-7 = 11 capture without mention of defeat :josad:
Dont tell oda is going draw kadio got capture like princess peach style is flashback :nicagesmile::shame::cantseeme::saden::jay-he::crazwhat:
My defense of kadio is kadio lose 1vs1 fight 7 times, then rest of group battle that he lost. That how kadio being capture when someone beat him up.
All those may be group battles or Kaido before his Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.