Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 the science guy doesn't know how science works.

Bro it's super easy to make this website think I'm using a different device as a different person from a different location.

You supposedly having such a high iq... makes me think you should know this. You being a science guy... makes me think you should know this already.

Please stop pretending to be what you aren't. Have fun reporting strangers on the internet as if it actually affects your real life.

Keep reporting me. I literally don't care. I can't explain it any simpler.

I DONT CARE AT ALL. REPORT ME.

did you get the message?
You can make all the alts you want but in the end you're still a Lanjiboy, that's a big fat L.:kobeha:

You can keep insulting all the time you wish until you are not banned, I don't lie. Have a read at my profile page and let's see how much of the science in my profile posts you manage to understand.
I read and I understand some of it and replied as well :gokulaugh:

The "science nerd" is not just for show.
I have also published some research articles, and physics used to be my favorite, but I ended up with Environmental Sciences. Now, I think Ai/robotics would have been super fine for a bright career 😂

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Not talking about actually 300 million years old dinosaur, I am talking about the brain of animal. I have the links. It is science articles but I don’t believe the this brain last 300 million years old but I am not having big debate on here. Read my links Then you know I am talking about.
Damn I didn't see that news article about the horseshoe crab ancestor but I know about the T. rex one, that's pretty famous.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 the science guy doesn't know how science works.

Bro it's super easy to make this website think I'm using a different device as a different person from a different location.

You supposedly having such a high iq... makes me think you should know this. You being a science guy... makes me think you should know this already.

Please stop pretending to be what you aren't. Have fun reporting strangers on the internet as if it actually affects your real life.

Keep reporting me. I literally don't care. I can't explain it any simpler.

I DONT CARE AT ALL. REPORT ME.

did you get the message?
You clearly are the one who doesn't seem to know how this stuff works.

You can use VPNs but DNS Reverse Lookup can find out whether or not a VPN is being used from a list of common static IPs and hostnames.

Your MAC address can be banned, your IP is not the only thing, even your ISP can.

Not to mention the legal implications if you continue making dupes.

what thee is zoro fan civil war that I am missing ?
Yeah lol team king vs team kaido. People who thought even during rooftop that Zoro will face King after and the others who thought only Kaido. Big story^^

that true to some extend because prior to 1010 there was no reason not 1 single one that Zoro would face King if not for the standard n2 vs n2. Oda didnt give a good reason to this fight but hey I am happy so far.
Think about all the time Zoro was fighting in the dome before moving to the rooftop, why not showing something that could anticipate Zoro vs King there?
Nah this fight is great but you have to also understand why many were skeptical about this fight.
99% of people (not only zoro fans) thought about that and i don't blame them because no one is Oda. But what pissed me off was the fact calling the others who don't share the same thoughts as mentally retards, and actually i'm pretty cool because they WERE really really annoying and talked so big before. But the only answer is : the manga. Once the manga humbled those people, some even dropped for many weeks lmao. now all zoro fans want ZKK and the haters don't want, so one side will win and the other side will be humbled.

But in reality it's simple : Luffy faces the captain, Zoro vs the second strongest, Sanji the third of the same crew. It's Oda's pattern and he will never change it.
For King, for me during his introduction at 925, he was obviously everything that fit Zoro's opponent. Serious, edgy, badass, dope design, fire and mainly a katana (not a simple sword). Oda just played with hiding the obvious Zoro vs King, but it happened.

And now Oda is doing the same thing with ZKK (at least for me), with Onigashima going above Wano, Zoro facing a guy called King before killing a dragon (Monster ref), Enma the beloved sword of Oden the former rival of Kaido in Zoro's hand that could become a black blade. And all the fate/destiny/parallels talks concerning Zoro, Shuusui, Ryuma, Wano.

I am on discord now but all i see there is punpun and fish fighting and critical asking me to make threads for him:kobeha:
@Punpun is a curse, he should be banned forever :milaugh::milaugh:

:myman::myman:

You can make all the alts you want but in the end you're still a Lanjiboy, that's a big fat L.:kobeha:
Lmao being a Wanji fan shows me nothing but Ws all pre ts.
Sanji was the best character pre ts easy.

Wanji post ts has had some less than desirable moments. But as the most organically fleshed out character with the best development that exceeds the mc... along with him getting a whole arc and half of zoros arc :funky:

I must admit. I'm happy I'm a Wanji fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.