Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen is cool and all but when is he gonna start using an attack that isn’t related to laser beams...

I like Queen as a character more than King but King is far more entertaining when it comes to combat. It’s like night and day between the 2

We’ve seen 2-3 named attacks from Queen and one of them.... is just another laser beam

:saden:

Hell memories of Modified Sanji!!
His HM without modified was already portrayal above Jinbe strongest move(slighty), a similar move of Jinbe one shot WsW a 546mio guy. And Queen easily endure it, HM would send Doffy similar like Kong Gun did, only different he would also have internal burned damaged. And Queen eat that for breakfast, just imagine this...

Then imagine King going all out(with CoC and awakening) vs Zoro all out...
Yamato at this point don´t need to run for saving flower capitel, if this continue like this Onigashima going be out of the map.
:suresure::suresure:
Yamato needs to stop them before the island gets trashed

Let's just hope King won't get 1 shotted after this. I am worried.

Expected duel is exchanging blows when both sides become sliced and wounded but never stops clashing.
Something like this:

Yet seems Zoro is not in the condition for this kind of duel anymore. He already wounded hard and the battle has to end soon (Onigashima crashing time limit).
So let's hope the duel won't end in retarded 1 shot way.
Shin vs Rinko still by far the best fight in Kingdom (for me at least).:steef:

Too bad Lolda can't pull a good swordsman fight.

The 1.39 Billion Man.
I already said this before and will say it again: the 1.390.000.000 for King is absolute bullshit from Oda. What King is doing is beyond everything shown by post-WCI Luffy and he got 1.5 billion? :catcry:

King should have gotten something in the 1.6 billion to 1.8 billion range at the very least. He smacked Marco around with little injury to show for it but WG thought he is only 16 million berry stronger than Marco? catded

Status
Not open for further replies.