Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kouzaburou giving off that Tom energy :fransuper::catsweat:

Zoro uses his badass badass no mi df

Zoro: "What should I do to stabilize my Haki...!?
If I allow this much Haki to be unleashed, it can end up taking my life."
Suddenly, Beast Pirates' subordinates start foaming from their mouths and fall down.
Zoro: "No...

This is good the way it is!!"
Zoro stands before King. His 3 swords are covered with black lighting and smoke.

:crazwhat::christnally:

There is nothing in this chapter about zoro overpowering enmas will:whitepress:

Enma literally is stated to draw out more haki than needed. Zoro says I won't try to stop it.

Idiotic zoro wankers- zoros pushing all his haki through enma even tho he wasn't able to do this before with any other sword:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::seriously:
Bullshiter drawing out more haki than needed does not translate to drawing out more haki than the person can produce. Read.

His flashbacks was with him over powering the will of all of his blades. So again stop your cap

Zoro this chapter pushes haki in all of his blades and us about to use advanced coc

"Zoro stabs King and hits his G spot"

Wait, that sounds familiar.........

Btw, some people could be right about King absorbing the damage and converted into kinetic energy to boost his fire abilities.
Interesting.

If this is the case there's 2 possible ways for Zoro to defeat King.

1 - hit King with an attack so powerful it's too much power for him to absorb and the attack damage him.

2 - hit King with an attack so powerful it oveloads his absorption power causing to unintentionally explode and damage himself.

I was a bit critical of oda having zoro fight kaido on the roof if he was to come back to a king fight
but if that never happened we would never know how impressively durable king was
particularly because zoro was able to cut through kaido's scales.

the righthands have something thats just a cut above the rest.
King was gushing blood to a basic Onigiri. Stop it.

He's obviously doing "something" with his abilities. That explosion is a perfect example.

I have the same opinion, i love him as a character but it's time for Oda to give him some good moves.
We'll probably get at least one more full chapter for this fight, I don't wanna see 15 pages of only Sanji kicking him around before his PU:josad:
I’m glad Oda is trying to make Sanji look powerful by having him kick him around but that just makes Queen look like fodder

If he doesn’t look competent then what’s the point?

Sure, laser beams pack a punch but he literally hasn’t hit ANYONE with it

All he has going for him rn is his durability

Kouzaburou giving off that Tom energy :fransuper::catsweat:

Zoro uses his badass badass no mi df

Zoro: "What should I do to stabilize my Haki...!?
If I allow this much Haki to be unleashed, it can end up taking my life."
Suddenly, Beast Pirates' subordinates start foaming from their mouths and fall down.
Zoro: "No...
This is good the way it is!!"
Zoro stands before King. His 3 swords are covered with black lighting and smoke.

:crazwhat::christnally:
Black Lightning = Conqueror's Haki Zoro

The King of Lightning, the Sword King, Sword God

Thor :cheers:

Bullshiter drawing out more haki than needed does not translate to drawing out more haki than the person can produce. Read.

His flashbacks was with him over powering the will of all of his blades. So again stop your cap
I literally already told you thats not what I said.

It's drawing out more haki than zoro currently can without enma. More than zoro can naturally wield on his own. The haki enmas drawing out is clearly already inside of zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.