Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every Mink can use Electro. Not every mink is at the level of the dukes.

It's literally the same shit here.
... i didn't say they were all the same level as king
Im sayin because kings ability is based on the fact that hes a lunarian the secret to hurting him is the same as hurts any otber lunarian
I guess this chapter puts an end to our debate from the other day.

Also, the fight is far from over. Oda isn't wrapping up Zoro's fight until he deals with Hiyori episode, Sanji vs. Queen, Drake and Apoo vs. CP-0, and Raizo's fight.
What part?
Zoro still needs to figure out the secret to actually doing damage to king
We are just entering the Boundman vs Katakuri domain here. We still need to see:

- King being unmasked
- Zoro's training with Mihawk flashback
- King's lunarian flashback (which may double as Kaido flashback)
- King showing awakening and the extent of his hax
- The fight possibly spilling out to Wano/the capital
- Zoro vs King CoC clash
- Final phase of the fight

Basically, this fight won't end before 2022. Maybe even only several chapters prior to Luffy vs Kaido ending, especially since I think Luffy vs Kaido will be getting shown once Cook vs Queen and Raizo vs Fuku are done (hopefully before 2021 ends).

Like I said, it can happen only if my guess about his hax is correct. Otherwise, no.
Yeah the fights not over yet but again once zoro figures out the trick to doing real damage it likely will be
He would sacrifice his swords in a moment if it means protecting Luffy and the crew
Yeah hed give up his dreams for the crew still sad that he didn't mention kuina alongside luffy because both promises are obviously important to him

Greenbull is a good guy you can tell he has some relationship with zoro (GREEN BULL zoro green motiff and bull attack) maybe older bro, from Wano like Fujitora who seems from wano as well, drafted at the same time suspicius, he likes Fuji and likes ladies. Fujitora we dont even need to debate he almost cried at the end of dressrosa wanting to see luffys face and regreting for scaring his eyes, he even said how luffy has warm aura. Fuji 1000% an honorary strawhat like LAW Smoker. Luffy fighting only 1 admiral and thats EOS Pink fist Coby.
Kizaru will fight Sanji only strawhat who will fight admiral as his last opponent
Sabo=Ace will prove to magma boy Fire burns hotter than magma. Oda planted the seed in marineford when akainu was mocking ace DF for being inferior to his own, thats when akainus fate was sealed, Luffy dosent fight for revenge its not in his character look up impel down when jimbe stopped luffy going for BB beacuse he lost himself in anger same what happend to ace when went to find BB to tske revenge for Thatch. Luffy will fight BB not for ace sake but for PK title and his dream not Revenge not in his CHARACTER but Sabo will do that and awaken white fire or blue, 10000%
So you claimed luffy is not for revenge thing which it is literally false. Luffy got mad when kadio shoot his breath at the mountain where starwhat are nearby which it could kill them. Luffy use his anger on kadio.
Let say I kill nami, does luffy want beat me up for revenge ? The answer is yes.

Luffy is remind of his scar when jinbe tell story about akainu become fleet admiral.

Sabo has nothing do with marines. The Revolution agenda is to defeat world nobles. We don’t know what happen to sabo.

Yes I know fujitora and green bull are good guys of story to oppose mWorld Government.

Saying sanji will fight Kizaru is like saying sanji will fight king which we know what happen. Zoro will fight kizaru as pay back fight. Zoro literally almost die to him.

Ace coming after Blackbeard for thatch is nothing due with revenge but have due with broken rule.

You will be riding awaking that luffy don’t fight Akain. And IM is supposed to be stronger, then turned out of spamdam 3.0 guy hiding in shadow like coward like being afraid of war broken out. Plenty rulers in real life want to rule the world openly not in secret.

If IM secret got exposed or rule publicy, he lost the power faster.

If we want to compromise, Akainu fight 1 vs 5 vs luffy Sabo, yamota, law, barrier guy Because sake of ace death thing. Law is follower of luffy and saving luffy. Yamato- ace fan girl,

Last edited:
King is too strong for High Tier.

If King can no sell a Shi Shishi Sonson from a Rooftop Zoro giving it his all, no High Tier is scratching him once his defences are up.

This is Zoro's ultimate technique for overcoming the hardest defences:
  • He used it to cut Daz Bones' steel body.
  • He used it when he wanted to cut through Kaki's Tekkai.
  • He used it against Kuma's Pacifista body.
  • He used it to cut through the Punk Hazard Dragon's tough hide.

King took it head on and without any damage. This makes it clear beyond a doubt that without Haoshoku Rooftop Zoro simply cannot deal significant damage to King.

Even an attack like Hiryuu Kaen would fail (Dead Man's Game was probably subconscious Haoshoku).

There's no trick or secret that would allow high tiers to defeat King. If one is not capable of infusing their attacks with Haoshoku, then they have no hope. Whatever else you think about Zoro, his offensive prowess cannot be denied.

Couple King's godly defence with his absurd offence, insane mobility and the staying power of an Ancient Zoan and you are left with an inevitable result: King is a monster that's too strong for the High Tier spectrum.

And this is without getting to Awakening or King's own potential Haoshoku. If he shows either of those two, I'll stop beating around the bush and just accept that he's a Top Tier.

@Fujishiro, @MarineHQ62, @Bogard, @ZenZu, @comrade.
Tomorrow, I will debunk some of the stuff you said in our discussion.

Elbaf is feared that much and yet one of the strongest Giants, Hajruddin is taken out by a single G2 punch lol.

They are elite fodders but still fodders. A decent high tier can mop the floor with the entirety of them. But against another army of fodders? They'd wash.

King is the last of his race and anyone who is high tier is extremely special lol. They are above the average for sure.
We do not know if Hajruddin is one of the strongest giants.
So you are using headcannon atm.
However Oda stated Vikings are his favorites and his inspiration for One Piece. Giants in OP are the closes to what you would call a viking.

Going with how the samurais are scaled, the legit cream of the top giants will be close to Oden in strenght or heck surpass him. Such as a past gaint like Joy Boy who is possibly a gaint because of the gaint straw hat. We still have to see what Loki look like and judge him.

That because you want him to be special but Oda does not separate King from his race at all.

What do you think his hax is? And if we're talking about real top tiers I have a hard time believing he actually gives any of them serious trouble

Akainu, Mihawk, Shanks, Prime Rayleigh, WB, etc all wax him
I think his hax is he can adapt to any damage or threat as long as 2 conditions are fulfilled:

1. His flames are still alight
2. He must survive the initial hit

This is how he no sold Marco's and Zoro's attacks following their initial contact on him.

This ability to adapt allows him to be more durable than even Kaido (who is a bitch to deal with even for top tiers), and he can always restort to attrition if he has to, even against certain top tiers.

Basically, he has a chance against any top tier who can't snuff out his flames or kill him with their first strike, since he will just adapt to them.

Again, this is just my theory.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
We do not know if Hajruddin is one of the strongest giants.
So you are using headcannon atm.
However Oda stated Vikings are his favorites and his inspiration for One Piece. Giants in OP are the closes to what you would call a viking.

Going with how the samurais are scaled, the legit cream of the top giants will be close to Oden in strenght or heck surpass him. Such as a past gaint like Joy Boy who is possibly a gaint because of the gaint straw hat. We still have to see what Loki look like.

That because you want him to be special but Oda does not separate King from his race at all.
Dawg, its fucking obvious since Hajrudin is the leader of the New Giant Pirates and is the one who's gonna rep them in the Grand Fleet lmaoo.

And Oda never needs to separate King from his race since all of them are DEAD ALREADY.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Im sayin because kings ability is based on the fact that hes a lunarian the secret to hurting him is the same as hurts any otber lunarian

What part?

Yeah the fights not over yet but again once zoro figures out the trick to doing real damage it likely will be
Why are you insisting that there's a trick? Zoro just unlocked Haoshoku coating, and it seems that it's how he'll fight against King.

You're insistent that there's some sort of trick. But if there was a trick that anyone could exploit, Zoro wouldn't need Haoshoku coating.

Yeah hed give up his dreams for the crew still sad that he didn't mention kuina alongside luffy because both promises are obviously important to him
Kuina is the "best friend".

What part?

Figuring out King's hax and putting him down are 2 different things.

Even if his adaptive hax is found out, it won't erase the fact that Zoro is facing someone whose durability is literally above Kaido's.

Status
Not open for further replies.