Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Done, I've combined them in the summaries thread in panel order. :zosleepy:

The more I look at the final panels of the chapter, the more impressed I am with Zoro's CoC. Most of the CoC users we've seen, including Luffy, use the first stage of CoC to give orders to fodder (e.g. "stop!") but Zoro isn't even trying to do that, his willpower and haki are just so strong that he passively KOs fodder while focusing on Enma and King. :amazing:
:cheers: thank you

Zoro became inbetweener after this PU
The question is will King keep up or get washed?
If he gets washed then he was never inbetweener or even near katakuri /Yamato.
If King has adcoc then he's inbetweener too.

Yamato >= Kidd ( awakening, CoC) soon adcoc? >~ Katakuri (fs, awakening, coc) >= Zoro (adcoc, ryuo) >= Law (awakening. will he get CoC?) > Doffy ( awakening, CoC) >= King /Marco > Ryuo Zoro

Inbetweeners /Top tiers : Awakened df fighters , advanced haki users
Top high tiers : King, Queen & Marco great skills but not even basic CoC shown.
High tiers : YCs/Warlords

Lets hope sanji at least gets basic CoC and later on adv CoC like the other 2. Since Yamato will join he will be kicked out of M3 for a short time. He needs to catch up.
If not something OP atleast to restableize
the margin..

it doesn't seem like sanji is fretting over how Queen is basically waking about of his Hells memories.. prolly something up his sleeve lest hope

Done, I've combined them in the summaries thread in panel order. :zosleepy:

The more I look at the final panels of the chapter, the more impressed I am with Zoro's CoC. Most of the CoC users we've seen, including Luffy, use the first stage of CoC to give orders to fodder (e.g. "stop!") but Zoro isn't even trying to do that, his willpower and haki are just so strong that he passively KOs fodder while focusing on Enma and King. :amazing:
Thank you deden :sweat::amazing:

The reason on why King just stood in front of Zoro instead of outright killing him has already been explained in the story. King is a pervert who loves torture. He doesn't want to kill Zoro immediately. King wants to enjoy the torture of his victims.
i thought he stopped to charge the explosion, and to lure zoro into close range.

The next time we see Katakuri he's going to use advance coc.In order to use each type of haki at the highest level, it is necessary to be one of the strongest.Ray's decency that there are people who can see the future among the strongest is a proof of this.

Even the Dof will do it the next time we see it.

The level of coc is important.It is not so difficult to add to the attacks.Yamato could add it, but she can't splitting the sky.Luffy, on the other hand, did it only in its base form.
Katakuri is already among the Mightiest because of fs
Add adcoc, he's solid top tier lol

We don't need headcanons, Ray himself places Fs users among the very best because of FS, same way Kaido places adcoc users.

People downplaying the only YC with CoC, awakening and Advanced haki + another Super haki lol they're crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.