Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheAncientCenturion
Except I scale people firstly if they have : CoC, awakening, advanced haki First
Then stats/skills
Then bounty/dfs

I always have King abs Marco on similar level
I can switch them like I want : king >=< Marco coz so far nobody has clear superior portrayal coz they both lack The 3 important abilities and also were never put clear cut above their YC2s

King doesn't have better endurance, speed and df while Marco is inferior in AP, dura and strength. Bounty kinda useless.

The way it goes, I can see King being stronger. Zoro now unlocked CoC infusion and the real fight seems about to begin. I doubt Zoro will just one shot King now. And current Zoro is definitely stronger than the Luffy who went toe to toe with Katakuri and (barely) won.
@Sentinel @Cinera
Current Zoro wrecks chapter 1000 Luffy.
Luffy 1010 would also fodderize chapter 1000 Luffy and Zoro still has Ace named Ashura with him on top of ACoC.

Current Luffy vs Current Zoro is debatable now as their strongest power matches.

What is interesting is how Enma was sucking his haki while it wasnt even in his hand… Like Zoro or anyone cant even just throw away Enma when it starts sucking… It will still suck you via bluetooth or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.