Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT! WHAT DID I JUST SEE?! Queen calling King a monster wasn't an exaggerating!

But Zoro is hella strong too! Let's say, there wasn't any rooftop feats, Zoro would STILL EXACTLY PROVE how strong and durable he is by enduring all that shit.

So I guess Zoro can finally imbue his attacks with COC? Man, this fight is just crazy!

BTW, I really have a hard time imagining how Katakuri can match this... This guy just destroyed a whole part of Onigashima with his beak missile. HIS FUCKING BEAK MISSILE! And there's possibly awakening too. Forget Bound Man's regular attacks, this shit can rival KKG/Cannon Ball in terms of attack power while it moves like a light beam. I don't think Katakuri can take this, no cap. His only chance is dodging or he gets impaled.
He easily dodges this though.

How is zoro injured he did get healed if i recall correctly. And luffy is nerfed too
I mean all the damage King has done
That explosion
Him getting tossed around last chappter
Getting thrown off onigashima
All the Haki Enma has forecefully pulled out of him.

I am just saying you being so adamant on forcing Luffy > Zoro notion would only entice reaction from Zoro fans and they'll downplay Luffy now. Just have a neutral opinion and accept Zoro and Luffy are similar level.

You can give Luffy benefit of the doubt that he wins if you want.

Is lighting COC adv coc?

Base COC - Forcing ur will into other/knocking fodder out

Adv COC - Coating your COC into ur physical attacks(lightning COC)

Adv COC 2 - Clashing without touching/if strong enough SKIES SPLIT

Adv COC 3 - Something new maybe only something shanks will have and EOS Luffy
The fuck is this high copium shit? CoC is a supersaiyan form now?
advCoC=coat your atacks with CoC
sky splitting= when two adv CoC users clash.

@Seraphoenix @Red Admiral that's probably why Akainu and the rest of the marines knew their places. With Ben being close to Shanks, they could've beaten the 3 admirals as a duo, while his other commanders, who also have a reputation of having made a name for themselves outside the group, would take on the old geezers. Every other Marine, including the Vice Admirals, would die in the collateral damage.

I mean all the damage King has done
That explosion
Him getting tossed around last chappter
Getting thrown off onigashima
All the Haki Enma has forecefully pulled out of him.

I am just saying you being so adamant on forcing Luffy > Zoro notion would only entice reaction from Zoro fans and they'll downplay Luffy now. Just have a neutral opinion and accept Zoro and Luffy are similar level.

You can give Luffy benefit of the doubt that he wins if you want.
I can't accept that cuz it's not true. Luffy got mad battle damage too and he's chilling.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Man the King vs Yamato, Zoro vs Yamato, King vs Katakuri battledom threads are gonna be wild this week :catpole:
My current tier list is something like this:
  • Mid Top Tier
    • Hybrid Kaido[+]
    • 1027 Luffy
  • Low Top Tier
    • 1033 Zoro [+]
    • King (???)
    • 1010 Luffy
  • Peak High Tier
    • Yamato [+]
    • Rooftop Zoro
    • 1000 Luffy
  • High High Tier
    • Katakuri
    • Marco

King is my placement based on my expectations of the rest of the fight.

Just based on what he's shown so far, I'll place him at Peak High Tier [+].

I could downgrade him if Zoro molests him when next we see their fight.

Yamato is hard to rate, but that's what I have for now.

@TheKnightOfTheSea: you asked for this.

@Cinera @ShishioIsBack @Sentinel those chapters all prove to me though that Onigashima isn't really big. There are a lot of direct perspectives that illustrate it. For example this:

Zoro is seen among these "mountains". King all the more. Even the building in the background, which has 2 floors and sits among those mountains, is like 1/5 of these mountains. We also saw ships being pretty big when right next to these boulders:

Those boulders are certainly a couple of 100 meters big, but certainly now in the Kilometers range, like 5km. All these "calcs" are inaccurate since they do not consider perspective. But here we have a 2 floo building that sits right within the boulders. Plus the stairs leading into Onigashima, which have the width of 1-2 humans and are leading right into Onigashima.
Comrade that Big Mom ship is one of the largest pirate ships in the world. It makes 80 meter sunny look like an ant in comparison. Easily 300 or 400 meters.

Even if we take that ship Onigashima skull would seem like 3 KM high

Then there is general Onigashima perspective

This is the most important perspective showing grandoise size of onigashima.
There are like what? 100 ships docking, each ship is like a 100 meters.
Take one of the ships in the front, that is closest to onigashima, it seems like you can stack 50 of those ships and it might reach the roof. Again showing Onigashima skull around 3 to 5 KM range.

Status
Not open for further replies.