Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if all of Zoro's blades are letting off smoke because they are heating up with his haki, and by heating up your sword with Haki is how you turn them into Black Blades?

Also, never forget that Zoro's Hiryu Kaen made Ryuma catch on fire.
to forge a blacken blade you have to kill your opponent - I see that happening with Kaido, the Shiruy and last with Mihawk.
So 3 kill and 3 blacken blade.

Okay give me your take on following battles, give me like a small description

Zoro vs Yamato
Zoro vs Luffy
King vs Yamato
King vs Luffy
Zoro vs Oden
Mihawk vs Oden
Luffy vs Oden
King vs Marco
Marco vs Katakuri
Assuming King pushes Zoro to extreme diff and Zoro can now freely use Haoshoku and having Enma fully tamed

Zoro vs. Yamato - Zoro high diff
Zoro vs. Luffy - Luffy extreme diff
King vs. Yamato - King extreme diff
King vs. Luffy - Luffy high diff
Zoro vs. Oden - Oden extreme diff
Mihawk vs. Oden - Mihawk extreme diff
Luffy vs. Oden - either way
King vs. Marco - King extreme diff
Marco vs. Katakuri - either way

Though that's not an absolute list. I can adjust it any time soon.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Nah, after the wankfest of this arc Zoro will be out cold in Elbaf, especially if there's ZKK at the end.
Good point, you're probably right.

Marco never had the time too even figure out what King's secret was, despite that, he catched on too something in the end and even post their battle was visibly intrigued in King shown with the WB FB.
I do think King has fire healing hax, but even aside from that hax, his durability is on another level entirely (his wings are harder than Kaido's dragon scales).

Neither were King or Queen able to give Marco any kind of lasting damage whereas Garp did during MF. It's literally just been minutes and Marco is all fine
King never went as hard against Marco as he did against Zoro.

He was jobbing against Zoro as well, before Zoro cut part of his mask.

After that he went on the offensive and bullied Zoro quite a bit.

Marco never contended with Hybrid King or attacks of the calibre of Tempura Udon.

to forge a blacken blade you have to kill your opponent - I see that happening with Kaido, the Shiruy and last with Mihawk.
So 3 kill and 3 blacken blade.
I think it is more to fulfill the will of the blade, which is here to kill Kaido, Wado's to become the WSS.
Post automatically merged:

You already know that Toei is gonna go crazy with all the auras / sfx with this haki

:gokulaugh:
I hate that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.