Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming King pushes Zoro to extreme diff and Zoro can now freely use Haoshoku and having Enma fully tamed

Zoro vs. Yamato - Zoro high diff
Zoro vs. Luffy - Luffy extreme diff
King vs. Yamato - King extreme diff
King vs. Luffy - Luffy high diff
Zoro vs. Oden - Oden extreme diff
Mihawk vs. Oden - Mihawk extreme diff
Luffy vs. Oden - either way
King vs. Marco - King extreme diff
Marco vs. Katakuri - either way

Though that's not an absolute list. I can adjust it any time soon.
and if we had Zoro blacken blade where do you put him? Cuz I am very confident that Zoro will get that for 1 blade in this arc.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Advanced coc supporters logic: you must have coc to be top tier

Garp don’t have coc but he did fight against roger many times. Why garp is not top tier even he don’t have coc ?

Funny thing Blackbeard don’t have coc, so is Blackbeard be weaker than kadio as advanced coc Stan says ?

This logic is completely stupid and dumb.
It is like saying luffy beat Goku or Superman because Goku or Superman don’t coc or advanced coc.

it is more match up thing.
If fuijtora use gravity to destroy the planet, but he don’t have coc thing therefore he is not top tier.

By dumb logic, doflamingo beat Akainu which it is stupid statement.

Having coc does not mean you must be top tier. Garp is example of top tier without coc.
Garp has coc (he said he andvdragon have it).
All admirals have it too

For now the strongest Oni are better than the strongest Lunarians but it doesn’t mean much about their overall race. The strongest human (Luffy) will be the strongest while human race is part of the weakest.

King is maybe the strongest Lunarian ever and Kaido the strongest Oni
I would say Lunarian over Oni

just because most of the powerful / cool shit King does is attributed to his race, while most of the crazy shit Kaido does is attributed to him being a Dragon or himself just being nuts

I think there has been a bigger focus on Lunarians being broken, just look how nobody questioned how the Onis could've been extint, but Sanji was like "wtf? how did they kill all these Lunarians then?"

But we still need to see more from Onis, and i think we will, when we find out what is up with Onigahsima, the Skull, and all the shit about them pulling continents around.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Isn't it too early to rate post 1033 Zoro to be higher than King?
King still yet to lose his mask.
I place them on the same level but think Zoro is stronger. Do you think he'll need to unlock another power up in order to win?

I'd low key love it.

Bring Luffy down to Low top tier
  1. Luffy had an Emperor level Haoshoku clash with Kaido.
  2. Yamato compared Luffy and Kaido's Haoshoku clash to Roger and Whitebeard.
1027 Luffy is a level above 1010 Luffy.

Bring Kaido up to high top tier
I think that's Awakened Kaido. That said, Yamato did comment that his power is weakening, so I guess I can bump him up.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I would say Lunarian over Oni

just because most of the powerful / cool shit King does is attributed to his race, while most of the crazy shit Kaido does is attributed to him being a Dragon or himself just being nuts

I think there has been a bigger focus on Lunarians being broken, just look how nobody questioned how the Onis could've been extint, but Sanji was like "wtf? how did they kill all these Lunarians then?"

But we still need to see more from Onis, and i think we will, when we find out what is up with Onigahsima, the Skull, and all the shit about them pulling continents around.
Oars prime hype is quite high. And we have a moment where Kaido said the Oni should dominate the humans etc. I wish the Oni is explored more later

so if for some reason after Wano, Zoro encounter Mihawk is gona be an extreme fight? (Zoro with 1 blacken blade) Victorious still Mihawk?
That hype
Post Wano Zoro should be ~ Oden (currently still below, since I wanna see Zoro setting his abilities in stone), that is, if Enma isn't blackened. If Zoro happens to kill Kaido, he is above Oden and will be Mihawk's new equal.
:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.