Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how you've reached that conclusion. If Kid reduces its attraction, then it only means Zoro's gonna suffer less damage and it is lessened even further if the amount of metal available is limited. It also doesn't necessarily help him escape the attack either. What is suicidal to Kid isn't necessarily suicidal to Zoro. So no, there is no logic in saying Kid's suicidal attacks are gonna be above Zoro's normal attacks. You can say a suicidal attack from Kid would be comparable to Zoro's high-end moves, given how they're meant to be not that far off from each other.

I don't think we can take the words of fodder for granted. But if it comes down to it, Big Mom knows Kaido's durability, yet she didn't want him to eat Zoro's Flying Dragon Blaze. I'd say that gives him better hype.
Kid can increase the amount of attraction is what I meant enough to render Zoro’s sword immobile and stuck

And if they’re fighting somewhere with not a lot of metal then it becomes less suicidal for him while still handicapped for Zoro

Corcumstances can make Assign more or less deadlier than Asura. If they fought inside Punk Hazard then the entire facility would crush the assigned target and Kidd himself

Don't put too much stock into manga scaling. Oda's hardly consistent
One Piece Islands are actually MUCH bigger than people give them credit for. It took Luffy about an hour to run from one end of Jaya to the other. So even if you downscaled Luffy to peak real world human speed (Usain Bolt at 26 mph) that means the Island itself is at least 26 miles long. Luffy is far faster than that with travelling speed, but you get the point.

Oh shit. I think I figured out King's secret.

King's unique power is absorbing attacks. That why he's hard to damage. He just have to activate that power. That explains why Marco damaged him (made him bleed). Zoro did the same he first attacked him at the beginning of the battle.

Zoro hit King with his death lion song.

That is one of Zoro's strongest attacks.

After King was hit his flames behind his head appeared to increase in size.

His attack in this chapter was much stronger than chapter 1032.

That power came from absorbing Zoro's attack. The flames growing in size behind King's head represents King absorbing attacks.

We saw the same thing after King was hit by dragon twister. He blocked it but because it still hit his body he absorbed it.

Look at the size of the flames.

Look at the following scenes

In all those scenes King used a tremendous amount of power. He used so much power he was able to overpower Zoro. King used that power after he was hit by Zoro.

He even exploded immediately after Zoro hit a certain spot on his body

If all of this is true then there's 2 possible ways for Zoro to defeat King.

1 - hit King with an attack so powerful it's too much power for him to absorb and the attack damage him.

2 - hit King with an attack so powerful it oveloads his absorption power causing King to unintentionally explode and damage himself.

What does everyone else think?
If this theory is correct then it's impossible to properly scale King, he'll just keep getting stronger until he reaches a cap. :steef:
Some tards would really hate this tho. :lusalty::sanjimeh:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Y'all should've realized that Onigashima is an extremely small ass island when Marco himself called it small or when Kaido imagined I'd perfectly fit into the capital.

Busting out actual calcs of the island is absolut madness since you can't depend on Oda whatsoever to stay consistent with it.
All we know is that the Flower capital is the smallest region of Wano and the entire island of Onigashima fits perfectly into that.

It's Mountain range cannot be held to the same standard as we're used too from other island.
They are still actual mountains:

No matter how small you want to claim them to be, that doesn't change.

There's a hard cap on how small the mountains can possibly be.

Onigashima has a radius of several kilometres just based on that alone.

King is in the same class of Marco and Katakuri, he was never something else.
As is Shiryu, Oden and Rayleigh. All of them are the Right Hands of Emperors.

It doesn't place them on the same level combat ability wise.

It's the same position Marco and Kata are/were in in their respective crews.
Sure, but that doesn't mean that they themselves are comparable.

His Bounty is proof of this. If he had a bounty above Luffy I'd wholeheartedly agree with you but there's a reason he's so close too Marco in more then one aspect.
King has a higher bounty than Marco despite Whitebeard having a much higher bounty than Kaido.

Marco, King and Katakuri all play in the same ballpark.
Nah, they don't.

Marco couldn't defeat a jobbing King.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I mean this isnt an actual attack… Zoro doesnt stab people as an attack… he’s not brook… Cuts are Zoro’s attacks

Anyway, what i’m really interested in is the shishi sonson… King gets white eyes indicating he took damage… But whatever is up with the fire coming out if the cut on his body is what’s interesting
He healed himself through his fire. It sounds like it's a racial based version of Marco's Phoenix flames.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
It was one single area from point blank range.

Big Mom was literally more than halfway across the Island and took out the center of a massive mountain. Then the attack kept going and caused a wave in the Ocean behind it.
Yeah, Ikkoku has greater range, but Tempura Udon destroyed more stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.