Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I posted the video but i barely watch OP reactors, but i did watch BDA's reaction to the last chapter and at some point he was getting all uppity over Zoro saying he can't win without reading the rest and immediately compared him with Sanji, as if Sanji was winning and hasn't been running the whole time. :suresure:
Remember the uproar over Hells Memories finish of the chapter just to be no-selled by Queen?

Wrong answer: king live by fire. King don’t live magma environment. You are confusing with bowser, golem creature from Spyro dawn of dragon.
King race got kill by world government. Lot of video games character kill lava creatures like paper Mario, Mario kill lava pirahna plant boss.

Mario one shot King like he is folder.

Ask ace fire when he tried to fight Akainu, Death by result

Beside Akainu have better physical strength, superiority defense than king who bleed from knee attack, made Blackbeard run away like coward, Mr. I can finish one piece in year.

Enough king wanking nonsens. You are better than this.
Akainu and his so called strongest AP, Kizaru's attack and Garp the Hero's punch combined still failed to push Marco's regen to his limit.

No hybrid, still full masked King, supported a bit by Queen his hypeman, managed to push Marco's regen to his limit.

I wonder why...

Apparently King's feats are also Queen's feats since they are relative to equal
That’s because Queen basically have almost no 1v1 combat feats of his own. Dudes been spamming laser beams that haven’t hit anybody for the past 30+ chapters and just been acting like a punching bag.

Hes dangerously close to Smoothie level of lacking fears so people have to resort to appearing in the same panel to powerscale him.

Status
Not open for further replies.