Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People who complained about Luffy's power weren't even Zoro fans in specific. It's mostly your average critics who were looking for some tension in the story. They didn't like the fact that Luffy, and characters in general, is being given the right power-ups at the right time.
That’s acceptable, but zoro fans in specific were the toxic ones who criticized luffy’s powerups and use it to powerscale him lol. They never shut up about the acoc awakening, when zoro got it here firsthand which was rushed more than luffy learning acoc, these “critics” disappear.

First of all, Enma is not a nerf in rooftop wtf are you zorofans smoking? He had such a strong AP boost from it. You actually think, zoro and killer didn’t use haki in their first attacks against kaido? Oda just keeps forgetting to draw in the hardening when it’s not necessary.

Second of all, luffy learned acoc through desperation and getting hit by a strong coc user. That’s way more believable as fighting extremely strong opponents helps your own coc grow. And everyone keeps forgetting the fact that luffy’s specialty is coc. That doesn’t apply to zoro who an hour ago didn’t even knew that he had latent coc.
Post where it was stated he received any boosts from Enma prior to this chapter. I'll be waiting. Oh wait you can't. Killer hasn't even showcased Hardening (yet) and Zoro didn't even use Hardening on his Onigiri. Now why would he hold back against the so called strongest creature unless something causing hesitation. 😒

As for Luffy it's pretty dumb that getting head trauma from Kaido's CoC(k) caused an asspull tbh. At least with Zoro it came with lore for the swords, backstory for Zoro, and a showcase of Zoro's struggles with Enma and him finally overcoming it. A masterpiece in comparison to the rubber boy that learned telepathy because reasons lol.

@AkainuTheGrimReaper who is your previous username here / on OJ?
I get the feeling we have interacted with each other before.
Is this same person play wrestling in high school for 3 years.
Play American football for 4 years.
Run track in high school for one year.
His favorite nfl player is peyton hills, CMC,
Wish want to live and die to play 70s - 80s American football era where these hard hit are allowed.
Yes I choose to play as running back cause I like to run with ball and take hit. But have to play wide receive, line backer, and defense linmean for most time
Don’t why link is removed. But look it up on old school hit on nfl
Is same person can use 60lb drumbell with standing shoulder press ? I did it now been lifting weight since age 16 years old.
Hardcore Mario fanboy and survive Mario vs sonic internet warfare, debate alekslab23 youtuber (biggest zelda wanker and biggest Mario downplayer, he used Mario gameplay to argue me that baby can beat Mario in fight.)
Is same person lived in USA, Michigan.
Does person on oj does match all these on list

I don’t have oj username cause I never ever created before. It is my first account on worstgen forums

you want my age? it is 25.
But who is this person account name from oj that you mention before. I am curious and what he is like

Hope you are not confused with another person.

Last edited:
It was a nerf this entire time. We didn't know explicitly how it'll make him stronger until now, but before this moment he's been trying to figure out how to even use Enma effectively and not die. All this time he regulated his haki. All of this is in this current chapter. Sorry that Zoro just been this strong the entire timeskip unlike Luffy who needed a 1000 asspulls only to get oneshotted by Kaido and get 1000 more in this arc alone.

Yeah your gonna have to explain to me how someone who could cut Kaido would have problems cutting a bird cage by the likes of doflamingo. Or to struggle fighting someone like Hawkins. Yet he's had this power this entire time.

Lets see what powerups Luffy and Zoro have had this far shall we:

Luffy:
Advanced Armament
Advanced Conqueror's

Zoro:
Enma
Advanced Conqueror's

And before you tell me Enma isn't a powerup:

Don't forget it's written in the manga. :cheers:

Is this same person play wrestling in high school for 3 years.
Play American football for 4 years.
Run track in high school for one year.
His favorite nfl player is peyton hills, CMC,
Wish want to live and die to play 70s - 80s American football era where these hard hit are allowed.
Yes I choose to play as running back cause I like to run with ball and take hit.

Is same person can use 60lb drumbell with standing shoulder press ? I did it now been lifting soft since age 16 years old.
Hardcore Mario fanboy and survive Mario vs sonic internet warfare, debate alekslab23 youtuber (biggest zelda wanker and biggest Mario downplayer, he used Mario gameplay to argue me that baby can beat Mario in fight.)
Is same person lived in USA, Michigan.
Does person on oj does match all these on list

I don’t have oj username cause i ever created before. It is my first account on worstgen forums

you want my age? it is 25.
But who is this person account name from oj that you mention before. I am curious and what he is like

Hope you are confused with another person.

Post where it was stated he received any boosts from Enma prior to this chapter. I'll be waiting. Oh wait you can't. Killer hasn't even showcased Hardening (yet) and Zoro didn't even use Hardening on his Onigiri. Now why would he hold back against the so called strongest creature unless something causing hesitation. 😒

As for Luffy it's pretty dumb that getting head trauma from Kaido's CoC(k) caused an asspull tbh. At least with Zoro it came with lore for the swords, backstory for Zoro, and a showcase of Zoro's struggles with Enma and him finally overcoming it. A masterpiece in comparison to the rubber boy that learned telepathy because reasons lol.
Luffy has talent with coc, and yes getting knocked out twice by one of the strongest coc users would help someone like luffy who already mastered everything there is in haki flow. And rayleigh specifically stated that coc gets stronger as the user keeps fighting strong opponents while zoro only fought clowns.

Yes zoro’s backstory which had nothing to do with acoc, and only with controlling enma(which in of itself is a magic sword significantly boosting his AP).

Yeah your gonna have to explain to me how someone who could cut Kaido would have problems cutting a bird cage by the likes of doflamingo. Or to struggle fighting someone like Hawkins. Yet he's had this power this entire time.

Lets see what powerups Luffy and Zoro have had this far shall we:

Luffy:
Advanced Armament
Advanced Conqueror's

Zoro:
Enma
Advanced Conqueror's

And before you tell me Enma isn't a powerup:

Don't forget it's written in the manga. :cheers:
You just posted a panel that tells us that Enma is a nerf until he can master it:kaidowhat:

Whats your explanation for Shishison
He got cut. We see the cut having gone through King and his eyes are white indicating he actually got really fucked… Unless you believe his white eyes mean nothing in that panel

After he got cut, we see fire emerging along the place he got cut and no blood comes out

Well, the theory is that King burns his wounds shut… that’s why Zoro was wondering why king wasn’t bleeding from his cuts… Zoro has fought Daz bones before, he knows what it looks like when he does not do damage… Zoro’s main concern with king is that the man wasn’t bleeding from the damage Zoro kept doing

So King has most likely been burning the wounds Zoro creates to stop the bleeding

Status
Not open for further replies.