Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

This Sanji fight had a lot of weird narrative choices

All that shit about Queen trying to make him use the Raid Suit, then it was just "i was joking, i already knew everything about it"

Then that shit with the Geisha getting hit, Sanji thinking it's him, just for Oda to say it was Queen invisible, wtf?

All that drama about Sanji maybe turning and calling Zoro for it, and it seems like that won't go nowhere.

Also all that talk about Lunarians that went nowhere, maybe we will find out more about a conection between Sanji and Lunarians later on, so far it also feels weird.
The Sanji vs Queen fight is the epitome of Oda's manipulative writing in the shape of introducing all sorts of plotlines that lead nowhere in order to make it impossible for fans to predict his writing.

I believe Sanji actually hit Osome. 1st off Queen's dialogue is a bit confusing. He sees her at first and says that he thought she had a migraine, but she is walking perfectly fine. Suggesting that he hasn't seen Osome today. And then he says that he will give her more divine punishment. So maybe queen is referencing hitting her in the past. Again, Queen said he thought she was bedridden if queen saw her before he would have already known that she wasn't. I think Oda might be trying to make the readers believe that Queen hit Osome. The fact that he went over to hit her again would reinforce that he probably did it. However, I think Oda deliberately did this to bring attention away from Sanji. This will lead to Sanji going through an alter ego an evil side. Sanji told Zoro that he wanted Zoro to kill him after their fights if sanji wasn't the same person. I can't see absolutely nothing coming out of that, for that just to build some fake tension would make that moment a lot less impactful.
I really hope you are right but for now you should treat this theory with Hopium.
:luuh: ODA is the master of making moments a lot less impactful especially death moments.

I believe Sanji actually hit Osome. 1st off Queen's dialogue is a bit confusing. He sees her at first and says that he thought she had a migraine, but she is walking perfectly fine. Suggesting that he hasn't seen Osome today. And then he says that he will give her more divine punishment. So maybe queen is referencing hitting her in the past. Again, Queen said he thought she was bedridden if queen saw her before he would have already known that she wasn't. I think Oda might be trying to make the readers believe that Queen hit Osome. The fact that he went over to hit her again would reinforce that he probably did it. However, I think Oda deliberately did this to bring attention away from Sanji. This will lead to Sanji going through an alter ego an evil side. Sanji told Zoro that he wanted Zoro to kill him after their fights if sanji wasn't the same person. I can't see absolutely nothing coming out of that, for that just to build some fake tension would make that moment a lot less impactful.
Even if Sanji didn't hit her, this story line should still be going somewhere. Judge made all of his sons have super strenght and no emotions, and when Sora took the drugs she removed both of those attributes from Sanji. It'd be really convenient that now that the effects of that drug are gone Sanji got to keep the super strenght and his emotions weren't affected.
I'm guessing that Sanji's transformation still isn't over, and maybe that's why he didn't hit the woman. But he should be losing his emotions soon.

Love Sanzen Sekai, but Zoro used it (twice) to destroy Pica and I think he'll also use it to beat Mihawk. I'd like to see a new move, but I think Oda will bring Asura or Hiryu Kaen back to us, maybe with some black lightning here and there.

Although Oda only draws one leg, If you Look closely Beef Burst is actually not just 1 powerful kick it appears to be several atleast 6 or 7 Kicks given the impact drawings.

Mouton Shot also had multiple impact lines in the manga but the original anime episode portrays it as One Kick.
East Blue special corrects this.

Wonder how the Anime will portray this attack.

Nice catch i didn’t notice that i count 8 named attacks from Sanji prior to Burst which was the finisher. It will impressive if Queen can withstand that and make one last effort also looking forward to see this animated it will be great

Last edited:
Nah in last at chapter, the flashback scene shows an invis entity.

Viz chapter up and is already unreadable .
:suresure:

That’s actually the proper grammar

He’s referring to the germa quadruplets as the “you brothers” because he has also incorporated stealth black as well.

If he said “your brothers” then he’d been excluding Stealth Black which is not in raw or correct.

If he said “your family” it would have included Poison Pink as well which was not an intention.

As such “you brothers” is referring to the four vinsmoke brothers.
Post automatically merged:

Although Oda only draws one leg, If you Look closely Beef Burst is actually not just 1 powerful kick it appears to be several atleast 6 or 7 Kicks given the impact drawings.

Mouton Shot also had multiple impact lines in the manga but the original anime episode portrays it as One Kick.
East Blue special corrects this.

Wonder how the Anime will portray this attack.

The difference is beef burst doesn’t have the movement lines that Mouton Mallet does.

Status
Not open for further replies.