Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's coming from the Shiryu and Mihawk fight, coincidentally FS is the only advanced haki that Zoro is missing. :myman:
Post automatically merged:

:josad:
What do you mean the only one he is missing. As far as we know Luffy has trained in ACoA. Zoro hasn’t and doesn’t have it. Same for ACoC before coming to the conclusion that he has it I’ll wait for the next chapters. So where does the He is only missing FS come from?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I swear the only thing I could think of reading this chapter was "Sanji CoC when??!!?"
Spending time in the waiting room again isn't good for my meme gene :josad:

Sorry bro @Doggo, I couldn't think of a third "Sanji CoC When??!!" spammer to team up with @MonsterZoro and @YASER, I hope you don't mind being in a dumb meme :neesama:

Also @Zoro D Goat I finally included you in a meme like you requested, but you're pandaman!! Can you find yourself? :myman:

What's a bigger plot twist: Fuckthis1 and Fuckithis 2 are alive? Or that Reborn is 106.101 :crazwhat:
An absolute masterpiece, but why did @RayanOO get bodied harder than anyone else?? :kobeha::cheers:
Also, Captain Reborn as 106.101 and the shot across the dearly departed (?) kurwa’s bow… *chef’s kiss* :akaman:

Don't forget sanji need to sneak attack to defeat queen even he got tons of power up

After lot of training sanji finally manage to sneak attack his enemy

Without playing dirty+judge sanji won't even win against queen the clown.pica>>>>>queen

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You just prove you’re biased lol
Look who's talking:pepecafe:

I rate chapters how I feel about them. Gave it a 5 star because this was one of the rare occurrences where Zoro got actual character development post-time skip + the hype of unlocking advCoC coating.

1034 was just ass. Nothing important, fatty revealing he can use Germa stuff and Sanji doing another attack and:choppawhat:

There were better Lanji chapters than 1034 if that's what you are looking for.

I believe Sanji actually hit Osome. 1st off Queen's dialogue is a bit confusing. He sees her at first and says that he thought she had a migraine, but she is walking perfectly fine. Suggesting that he hasn't seen Osome today. And then he says that he will give her more divine punishment. So maybe queen is referencing hitting her in the past. Again, Queen said he thought she was bedridden if queen saw her before he would have already known that she wasn't. I think Oda might be trying to make the readers believe that Queen hit Osome. The fact that he went over to hit her again would reinforce that he probably did it. However, I think Oda deliberately did this to bring attention away from Sanji. This will lead to Sanji going through an alter ego an evil side. Sanji told Zoro that he wanted Zoro to kill him after their fights if sanji wasn't the same person. I can't see absolutely nothing coming out of that, for that just to build some fake tension would make that moment a lot less impactful.

I loved this chapter

- Not a single armament hardening panel (you have to say you are using it lmao)
- At least three people were shown utilizing white lightning techniques in this chapter so no CoC related if that wasn't obvious enough.
- Queen is just another leech like Caesar and Judge living off Vegapunks accomplishments
- Queen is dumb and nerfs himself for no reason.
- Geisha plot was used to distract Queen so sanji could cheapshot him with several hits.
- sanji's new DJ is just Judge's electromagnetic crack leg lmao

And just look at these two trash AP destroying paper walls and doors lmao

King is out there causing mountain range size explosions and being invulnerable with Zoro about to display large scale damage to both King and the island.

Levels are now clearer than ever.
Mhmmm more :salt::salt::salt: then ever, clown zorotard

How can someone think that final move is something "electric" when Sanji is using a technique related on fire for years and years. You must be totally blind or just an hater writing bullshit in order to make a character looks bad.

Useless discussing the other points.
Not only that, we saw queen doing explosions as big as king with his lasers yet he says it breaks wooden doors like a top tier bozo

I

Indigo

This Sanji fight had a lot of weird narrative choices

All that shit about Queen trying to make him use the Raid Suit, then it was just "i was joking, i already knew everything about it"

Then that shit with the Geisha getting hit, Sanji thinking it's him, just for Oda to say it was Queen invisible, wtf?

All that drama about Sanji maybe turning and calling Zoro for it, and it seems like that won't go nowhere.

Also all that talk about Lunarians that went nowhere, maybe we will find out more about a conection between Sanji and Lunarians later on, so far it also feels weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.