Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Poor soul doesn't know Zoro fans actually have been waiting for him to get a hard fight for a decade :kayneshrug:
Well they now that sanji doesn't have AdCoC or AdCoA and is way behind zoro

So they have to downplay king/hype queen to make up for it.

But oda did them dirty by fleshing King vs zoro to the core while making Queen spam lasers for past so many chapters + hyping king as well lol

I'm laughing at the Sanji stan who thought he did something by painstakingly making this collage, only to prove how Oda shafted Sanji's fight and how much better King is when compared to Queen lmfaoo

:kobeha:
Sanji's fight was never about strength, oda put far more work into the sanji development

It's easy to draw badass panels, but sanji's fight and his development was something set up a while ago

Ain't my fault is people can't handle the truth

And you're seriously trying to lecture me? Lmao come on man, you just proved that you don't actually read more than half of my comments then assume I said things I never said

Please just stop being an idiot, and yes, I think making statements like this is a bright idea, you are just getting triggered about it

Lmao, this whole argument is beyond pathetic, can we actually call this an argument when you're putting words in my mouth?

I never said king doesn't have CoA, I specifically said he does

I replied to a comment mentioning the gap between King and queen, but your dumbass didn't even bother to read the comment I replied to and said that no one was mentioning the gap between the two

You lost your credibility from that point and kept digging your grave deeper

Now I'm correcting my mistake? Seriously? I'm just repeating my previous statements, please stop embarrassing yourself like that and go read my comments
you are a lost cause :hapnoel:

So Sanji has in a way beaten two members of Mads:
Sanji broke cybernetics that are supposedly above Vegapunks (at least at the time Queen knew him)
Sanji bested the Germa enhancements created by Judge
All that’s left is hopefully Queens plague.

Lol zoro fanboys using chapter count and real life passage of time to cope with Sanji finishing business against Queen quick and easy...All the while King's been mopping the floor against Zoro

Yes, blame Sanji for Oda deciding to interrupt the fight every week with Yamato running, Momo crying, and who can forget Raizo vs Earlobes.

Status
Not open for further replies.