Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't talking to her.
He was thinking to himself.
Sanji then sees him, while he's invisible, going for the girl. Sanji realizes it must have been Queen who hit her.
Only after Sanji hits Queen, and he re-appears, the Geisha reacts to him with "Queen-sama???"
Or am I seeing wrong?
Because while Queen is "talking", she seems to be completely unaware of his presence.
I was kinda saying Queen totally forgot about Sanji literally disappearing in front of him, and turned his attention to the geisha, not that he was really talking to her, just manner of speech.

zoro struggling against a strong opponent who is leagues above queen is actually a treat for us zoro fans. remind me of the godly mr1 Fight. zoro needs a good hard fight after coasting through all his opponent after the timeskip.
:finally:
"Godly Mr. 1"

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Mr. 1: boring ability, zero personality, zero tactics or strategy beyond "cut harder", zero relevance to the greater story, completely outshined and outclassed by the other guy in his crew

Sounds familiar...

He's the exterminator of cringe Zoroaches. :virusprot:
Not even me but alright, whatever helps you get out of addressing Sanji low diffing Queen and King no difffing Zoro.

For the record I like King. Lunarian gods gotta stick together and all that. Just find it a bit funny zoroaches cant get enough of the guy smearing Zoro all over Onigashima

Status
Not open for further replies.