• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Thanks to Redon:

- Chapter 1,034: "Sanji Vs. Queen".
- The name of the geisha that Sanji seems to have attacked is "Osome". She is looking for her pet, a mouse named "Chuji".
- Momonosuke seems to grab the clouds created by Kaidou and pull them.
- Geisha "Osome" enters the battle zone looking for Chuji.
-After the death of Komurasaki (Hiyori), "Osome" was for Queen her favorite geisha.
-Queen tried to "hire" her services many times, but it seems that Osome did not accept. Now Queen attacks her taking advantage of his invisibility.
-
I have no clue why on earth this^^ part is needed in a chapter title "Sanji vs Queen".

And, it's not one panel but it seems like we have at least two pages of this garbage in the chapter smh

Chapter1018 title: inbe vs. Who's-Who

Chapter 1020 title: Robin vs Black Maria

Chapter 1034 title: Sanji vs Queen.

This fight is definitely done.
Most vs fights have an additional chapter after. See Alabasta, Enies Lobby, Zoro's DR fight, Robin vs Black Maria. Jinbe's is a rare exception outside of Skypiea and Thriller bark (where everyone fought Oars for 10 chapters anyway). Luffy's fights last like 10 chapters anyway so it's not a good metric on that front. I can try and pull examples of all the vs chapters to see how many times Oda does a 2nd chapter or not.

1034: Sanji vs Queen (Queen shows he's got Sanji's powerups)- 4 Dec
Break
1035: Sanji fight ends (MADS flashback)- 17 Dec
1036: Zoro vs King (King shows ACoC too :steef:) - 24 Dec
1037: Zoro Fight ends (king backstory)- 31 Dec
Break
After break in 2022 we probably go to Luffy vs Kaido and Kid/Law vs Big meme :quest:
Unfortunately we have a new years break. You got to push 1036 to where 1037 is (but it will release early, probably near Dec 24th). 1037 probably wont be until like a week or two into January (there probably will be another jump break)

Status
Not open for further replies.