Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it seems to be. Oda feels very strongly about Sanji not hitting women as he has mentioned in the past as far as I remember, so it would a massive betrayal of his own writing and beliefs for Sanji if it's true.

It's even worse with Sanji as he doesn't use his hands but only his feet and thus he hits like an absolute truck ofc. So if he hit a woman, especially one who is more a civilian and not combat experienced, it could even be fatal or at least major/severe damage to her potentially. Another reason why I really hate the possibility of him hitting a woman. Seeing Cosette all beaten up by the Vinsmokes was bad enough too.

Given how Sanji is influenced by his emotions, how hot headed he is and his flames are fuelled by his emotions, his anger especially ofc, Queen attacking this geisha at least once if not twice now, is gonna serve as pure fuel for Sanji to get really mad and angrier. We saw throwback recently of how Sanji went berserk at Fishman Island vs Wadatsumi and showed Hell's Memories for the first time BUT also back in Thriller Back, when he showed an early form/tease/foreshadowing of HM when he caught fire and was going "Super Saiyan" over hearing what Absalom had just done to Nami too.

Although given what Catarina Devon is like anyway, I really wish Sanji would fight her and avenge all the women she's beheaded, to finally allow himself to fight a woman and hit her when that woman is completely evil/inhumane/irredeemable etc. Its guaranteed that Devon will hunt Nami out of her jealousy for her beauty and also most likely Robin too ofc.

But now I think about it, if Yamato does join the SHs, that gives Yamato the PERFECT opponent in the Blackbeard pirates! Yamato and Devon both have mythical zoans based on famous Japanese mythical deities and both are classed as mythical dogs types in the OP world too! Devon would naturally target Yamato too due to Yamato's beautiful feminine appearance*.

*(trying to dodge a certain endless argument about Yamato here :goatasure:)
I seriously hope that this DNA exploit will have Sanji grow when it comes to how he behaves with women, at least during fights as Nami firmly criticized that rightfully. It would kinda disrupt his original character and not by little still 🧐

Zoro fans better hope there’s no black lightning around Sanji legs
:suresure:
Black lighting means shit. It has to have a special shape.

But as.I said earlier. I don't expect Sanji to get CoC after all. If anything it will be really late in the story but I don't see any reasons why Oda wouldn't give it to him now if we are entering the climax of the story

With this... Nope he won't get it

Recap.

Volume 100
1012 = Usopp "VS" Page One
(Skipping three chapters.)

Volume 101
1016 = Nami "VS" Ulti
1017 = Jimbei VS Who's-Who (P1)
1018 = Jimbei VS Who's-Who (P2)
1019 = Franky VS Sasaki
1020 = Robin VS Black Maria (P1)
1021 = Robin VS Black Maria (P2)
(Skipping one chapter.)

* If Franky VS Sasaki had two chapters, we would've gotten a chapter titled "Franky vs. Sasaki."

Volume 102 (and beyond)
(Skipping three chapters.)
1026 = Inuarashi VS Jack/Nekomamushi VS Perospero
(Skipping one chapter.)
1028 = Sanji's power-up (P1)
1029 = Sanji's power-up (P2)/Killer VS Hawkins
1030 = Law & Kid's power-up (P1)
1031 = Law & Kid's power-up (P2)/Drake toying with Apoo (P1)
1032 = Zoro's power-up (P1)/Drake toying with Apoo (P2)
1033 = Zoro's power-up (P2)
1034 = Sanji VS Queen (P1?)
It's honestly insane how most fights are getting 2 chapters max besides Kaido/BM/King/Queen

G

Gorosei Informer

I seriously hope that this Exoskeleton will have Sanji grow when it comes to how he behaves with women, at least during fights as Nami firmly criticized that rightfully. It would kinda disrupt his original character and not by little still 🧐
Yeah he does need to mature in that regard and stop holding himself back like that. The Black Maria situation was a clear sign of that and things could have gone much worse potentially. Same with Kalifa back at Enies Lobby too.

Now with Stussy coming to Onigashima potentially too and she is unmasked as well, will Sanji fawn over her too?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Yeah he does need to mature in that regard and stop holding himself back like that. The Black Maria situation was a clear sign of that and things could have gone much worse potentially. Same with Kalifa back at Enies Lobby too.

Now with Stussy coming to Onigashima potentially too and she is unmasked as well, will Sanji fawn over her too?
I would fawn over Stussy but Sanji better not 🧐

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
In terms of writing, Katakuri having a much lower bounty than Queen is almost as big a bullshit as Otama playing a pivotal role in the raid, tbh.
Bounty has never been reliable lol. Jinbe’s bounty was not even 500 mil, but he mid diffed WW in a fight. All of the Straw Hats had lower bounties than the Tobi Roppo they defeated too.

Bounty is nonsense, Katakuri mangles King with ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.