Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji moves so fast that he appears invisible to even a High Tier.

Welp, the fastest Strawhat debate is now over.

Also, I called it. Sanji's flames do damage him. Which is very interesting however, is that he always could make his flames hotter, but didn't because his legs lacked what it took to withstand the flames. Glad to see Oda utilize Sanji's powerup in this manner.
It makes me wonder, could sanji summon a fire that burns him as he fights as a last resort?

Also, I called it. Sanji's flames do damage him. Which is very interesting however, is that he always could make his flames hotter, but didn't because his legs lacked what it took to withstand the flames. Glad to see Oda utilize Sanji's powerup in this manner.
Well to be honest Queen isn't known for his CoO so for him this level of speed would be harder to react too than another high tier.

Attack speed =/= Movement Speed. Snakeman has the fastest attack speed.

How to be Queen:
- make shocked face
- shoot yourself with your own launchers
- get hit bunch of times and take damage
- make shocked face
- Spam lasers that do nothing
- go invisible which is pointless for CoO
- spam shocked face
- beat up prostitutes
- make shocked face
- repeat
He's gonna blow himself up, being saying this since the beginning :milaugh:

So you think a fodders opinion > Queen playing dead and didn't take any damage from that on panel?
Yes bc Oda wrote that in without contradiction. He is an ancient Zoan he recovers quick because he still had plenty of stamina. O lin vs Queen was literally a complete stomp. She KOd him in two hits and then went on to look for oshiruko like he was just a bug in the way. The whole point of that scene was to highlight the vast difference between the two.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Queen isnt incompetent…..he just wanted to have his fanfiction fight against Stealth Black.

And Sanji said no lmao
I'm sure that Commander like him who keeps running around after the enemy's lackey asking him to wear Power Rangers suit and poisoning his own people to death is very competent:smoothieduck:

Status
Not open for further replies.