Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't wanna sound greedy but not having black flames or simple hardening is a bit underwhelming, to be honest. I wanted Sanji to have a unique form that physically stands out like Demonio Fleur or Boundman. Instead he just uses brighter flames.
Isn't that a new form?

Before that it was Diable Jambe

Now it's Ifrit Jambe, it is a new mode

Thats why he activates that and then follows up with a few kicks

These made up terms you are using is hilarious. They're all his normal speed. To move that fast you must be able to react that fast. meaning it's all really just your overall speed in general. You can't just pin your own headcanon standards and labels and expect me not to call you out.

I don't even want to know parameters were used to form these rankings
Noodle just lives for powerscale. His entire posts are based on that. He has 0 clue about how One Piece works.
Soon Katakuri left eye was watching luffy and right eye was closed. Right eye > left eye.
Cringe af as usual ....

its not over, oda is going to give sanji and zoro longer fights than usual in this arc :datas:

Let's see how Queen looks this chapter when he gets hit. In hindsight you can see why Sasaki and Black Maria were down before the Narrator confirmed it in 1022. WsW was the only one that was weird because it never showed his face.

But it'll be interesting if Oda actually brings in the awakening recovery stuff, idk

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
โ€Ž
You really think Zoro NEEDS ACoC to beat King? If he needed it, Oda would have shown Sanzen Sekai or Ashura not working. For example, he showed HM, Sanji's previous strongest move and it wasn't enough.

Zoro got CoC to tame Enma, not for King.
Zoro literally said he couldn't damage King despite using many of his stronger attacks. It's clear to anyone with a brain that he needed something more, and that was ACoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.