Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Oda's biggest cop-out yet. Sanji should have hit the woman after losing control over his body for a bit. Sanji's development is all for naught if he doesn't lose his emotions and fight Zoro at the end of Wano.

Yes disappointed from this fight. Queen showed all Vinsmokes techniques but in name only. Oda had him spam lasers all raid instead of these. Also why hand him over multiples tentacles like Dr Octopus and somehow still not make this CQC centered fight!!

Hopefully he's not down already and is awakened Zoan like a Calamity of his calibre is expected to be!​

Sanji's CoO sfx is shown when he sees Queen invisible
:crazwhat:

Enel was portrayed as superior to Crocodile. I'm pretty sure he is stronger than most Commanders.

Oda stated Luffy was "lucky" to be rubber.
Yeah, Queen was going to get one shooted by a Golden ball stuck on pre-timeskip Luffy's hand
:suresure:

Katakuri was going to die probably :kobeha:

Also Sanji only got one PU i.e awakening dormant genetic enhancements. Exoskeleton +Physical strength, and speed are all boost this single PU provides.
& like S fans have been arguing for decade he's always had CoA Hardening!!​

How would you guys say Sanji v Katakuri goes?

I was sure Sanji would win, but after chapter came out some things were underwhelming, like:

-the super speed to go invisible was one time blitz then he stayed in air, out of sight.

-last attack was not a direct clash with Queen, but rather a series of attacks while he was distracted

-Queen was able to tag him just fine without using any Niji super speed stuff.

I'd say Katakuri wins high diff? Sanji would still hurt KK heavily if he lands a hit with New attack, but without it being AoE, unlikely. Though he can still hit on counter most likely.

Or do you guys think it's less diff than that?

Yes disappointed from this fight. Queen showed all Vinsmokes techniques but in name only. Oda had him spam lasers all raid instead of these. Also why hand him over multiples tentacles like Dr Octopus and somehow still not make this CQC centered fight!!

Hopefully he's not down already and is awakened Zoan like a Calamity of his calibre is expected to be!​

I think some people are just tripping with this Awakening thing

It hasn't been a thing for so long..

Yeah he has CoA, no doubt about it.

I don't think he's ever showed Hardening though, he's like Kid or Marco at this point - can use CoA but cannot use Armament Hardening.
I think everyone has hardening when literal Maine fodders have shown it. The anime even showed Sanji using hardening and even though expanding the fight is alright, I don't think they will actually add an ability that someone doesn't have. Like, I don't think they can just show Zoro using FS like that. I think people like Sanji, Marco and Kidd do have hardening for sure but Oda is just a little inconsistent. Flames are a big reason for Sanji and Marco at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.