Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Sanji's actual finishing move destroys the other horn while launching Queen there? This would portray the whole Pirate King's Wings stuff even better if both of his wings destroy the two horns while Luffy destroys the entire skull at the end.
Funny enough he's on that side of the skull too lol. Maybe he kicks him up through it. Idk, now I don't want to set myself up for disappointment XD

Lol Teach beat Ace coz he had Yami
Island level attacks
WB has great CoO pre MF and island level attacks , he couldn't no diff Ace anymore, got dodged and blocked

Ace was top commander

Ace never had FS vs Jinbei.
Not only Yami. It was also because he was strong phyiscally. Yet Teach didn't have FS then and Ace was still beat up quite badly - disproving "unhitable FS"

WB can't no diff Marco etc, it doesn't mean Marco has FS

He wasn't

Never said he did

Look at jack lol
Even king barely used his fire for attacks
Like 2 times?
He's been using it a lot lately. All the laser and wing shots from him are flames. The explosion was too, plus all of the cuts he receives from Zoro turns into fire for some reason.

And I thought Jack the "Drought" was described as him not leaving anything left when he destroys things. It's a characteristic of the person, not really their powers.

I think he might be recruiting mihawk . He is interested in powerful fighter .

Hancock and Mihawk both are powerful it seems to me BB might try to recruit them .

Also they need to bring weevil plot so i am guessing they will recruit him as well.
I'm sorry, I don't agree with that lol. I highly doubt Mihawk ever joins BB.

Allying with Shanks? That I can see because they are friendly. I severely doubt Mihawk respects Blackbeard in the slightest. That's why Shiryu exists and is the #2 of that group

Status
Not open for further replies.