Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I can't believe some people thought Oda would give CoC for Sanji in this arc lol.

Also, the new DJ is just some lightnings? :sus:
I don't think sanji fans had any hope sanji will get CoC until....zoro got AdCoC

This drive of comparison shoot up their expectations that sanji should get CoC in wano which was highly unlikely from plot laid down and his path of development

Hogback was involved in the rescue as well though. Fact of the matter is we don’t know any of the real details behind how they managed to escape with Moria. Invisibility is certainly the best factor, but what would have stopped the Pacifista who were with Doffy from simply raining lasers on the battlefield until they struck gold? Do we even know if Doffy tried to kill him immediately? As far as I know Absalom can’t turn other people invisible (might be wrong there so correct me if I am lmao) - in which case Doffy still would have spotted Moria if no one else. All we know that they managed to get him out of there, it doesn’t really reveal anything new about the deeper mechanics of the fruit. Doesn’t seem much different from the Sanji-Momo situation tbh
Hogback cannot turn someone invisible. Absalom can.

Sanji was only one on the same panel and also said he knew luffy had it in him...
Sanji is on the same Volume cover named "Conquerors"...
I'm not saying he has it, but maybe
Yeah, I definitely wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibility

I personally don't really think it fits his character that much. I know people like BleakAsh have nice theories about the significance of him having it, but I honestly don't think he even needs it with his body mods and stuff. Plus if he ever did get it I would be pretty surprised if he started using conq. coating so I'm not really sure it would do all that much for him in the grand scheme of things

Sanji was only one on the same panel and also said he knew luffy had it in him...
Sanji is on the same Volume cover named "Conquerors"...
I'm not saying he has it, but maybe
Probably have to wait for something related to All Blue to come up for Sanji to unlock it since it doesn't seem to be happening this arc.

I don’t really get why people want Sanji to have CoC so badly lmao, it would feel like a handout power up no matter how you slice it

tbh it feels to me as though where Luffy and Zoro are taking the Yonko-esque path of power where they’re Haki powerhouses, Sanji’s taking a more Admiral-esque path where he just has obscene extra abilities that make him a monster of his era in his own right. He’s fundamentally different from them so it’s fine that his progression is also different :kayneshrug:

Zoro got overpowered but he has blocked and dodged every one of King attacks cept for that one attack where King shoots his head like a catapult. Zoro said he couldn't block it but there was no damage, huff or blood from Zoro and on panel, it looks like Zoro just managed to dodge it in time. King is yet to catch him slipping which is crazy considering his speed and stuff.
zoro s reaction time top tier :myman:

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
Man, I thought the summary was a snoozefest, but the raws are literally visual melatonin

The chapter ended the same way as when Sanji used L Memories, with Queen being blown away lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.