Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Germa line is so bad, holy Jesus :kobeha: first was okamas then this power rangers. Sanji connections are so cringe. He can't even get a proper flashback with some mighty dudes
You only have your life flashing before your eyes if you're near death like Zoro. And apparently Kuina and crusty old unibrow are top tier now?

The level of mental gymnastics and copium from zoro fans is reaching an all time high

I'm counting on a volume cover or the anime to make Ifrit's color scheme clear, otherwise it's gonna be a SSJ2 situation where the differences don't translate well to black and white lmao. We only really got a good look of it in its intro panel.

The next chapter is the final chapter of the current volume and the last official chapter of the year. So there's the risk of Zoro vs King getting a one-and-done chapter now that Zoro's gotten his upgrade. But I feel like the next chapter will end on King's face reveal instead, and then the first chapter of the year will be the end of Zoro's fight. 50/50 chance, depends what else King has up his sleeve.

Some people think Queen might not be done? I doubt it tbh, he has nothing else to offer. Ice Oni wouldn't benefit Queen much since 1) he has no antidotes left so he'd die even if he won; 2) 90% of his offensive strength comes from his tech and i doubt that would be boosted and 3) Ifrit Jambe probably hard counters it.

So now we got from Sanji :

Fujitora level CoO
Fastest man in the verse
Enough AP to speed run 1,3+ bil opponents in like a minute
Sword breaking durability
Crazy recovery that can fix all broken bones in the body

And that casually with Sanji only using Ifrit Mode for his legs :crazwhat:
Its fucking insane how strong Sanji is.

Can tank sword attacks from Hybrid YC Zoans without moving an inch. And is also fast enough to disappear in front of High Tiers.

Sanji really shat on Queen in speed far more than he did on Oven.

Woah, a rare panel of ZoLo not getting thrown through the air or with his bloody face in the dirt. Merely making sword-to-sword contact with King is a moral victory for his fanboys now

Just look at all the shit Zoro blocked, repelled and straight up tanked for fuck's sake he is such a powerhouse it's ridiculous...

Remember simp literally died to snake mode Queen and had to be saved by Judge's genetical augmentations kicking in lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.