Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think it's backwards to prioritize power-scaling made specifically for the enemy group as a way to judge the gaps between the strawhat crew but to then try to come up with excuses as to why Oda specifically called Zoro the #2

Especially when the doriki system is described to only take into account physical strength/proficiency in martial arts skills that the staw hats themselves do not use
Post automatically merged:

Bruh is that really the only part of my comment you're gonna address :/
Doriki doesn't take into account martial arts skill. That's how I know you're full of preconceived notions that are incorrectly produced by your flawed logic and reasoning.

Doriki was literally and very obviously made to parralel the strawhats. Like how much more obvious could it be. Why would Loda do the portrayal in this way? Why the waste of effort? If it's not meant to hold any significance. Why were sanji and zoros opponents so close in strength?

To deny this is to deny the author himself. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean the author didn't have his own intentions. Now you are free to have your own headcanon but that doesn't make it a fact.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaido got his club taken too.

Difference between them and Queen, is that King and Kaido were caught by surprised and shocked at the return of the ghosts, whereas Queen got bitched while he was looking to attack Zoro and Chopper.
:king:
Queen gets randomly bitched by the lack of Oshiruko, he gave Zoro the same value he gives to food :kobeha:

Still, couldn't do nothing

I just think it's backwards to prioritize power-scaling made specifically for the enemy group as a way to judge the gaps between the strawhat crew but to then try to come up with excuses as to why Oda specifically called Zoro the #2

Especially when the doriki system is described to only take into account physical strength/proficiency in martial arts skills that the staw hats themselves do not use

Bruh is that really the only part of my comment you're gonna address :/
Wait sorry bro @Franosuke didn't realize it was you

Amnesiac Big Mom low diffed Queen.
Big Mom postponed against Marco.
And King defeated (or at least did most of the work) Marco.

King is obviously >> Queen
Lmao zoan form queen who was pretending to be knocked out?:whitepress:

nah man, zoro was able to overpower kaku with gorilla attacks.
also asura zoro one shotted kaku while diable jambe sanji two shoted jabura
He overpowered him that one time. Reread the fight or rewatch it. Majority of the time zoro was getting cooked. At the end he was losing and failing to block all of kakus attacks as he was being pushed back. He got cornered and then pulled out asura. Your headcanon has no place here

Again sanji mid diffed while EXTREMELY injured from 3 previous battles that same day

Wait sorry bro @Franosuke didn't realize it was you

Lmao zoan form queen who was pretending to be knocked out?:whitepress:
There’s a clear difference in portrayal between how first commanders interact with Big Mom (confident, steeled) vs how Queen interacts with Big Mom (scared shitless).

I’m not even convinced Queen can push Marco past mid diff in a 1v1, and King seems to be set up to be stronger than Marco. How is it not obvious that King >> Queen?

you did, in your head. oda was just talking about punching strength of cp9.
Ok my guys just about 90% of the op fan base agrees with me but the idiot on worst gen must be correct. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:laughmoji:

Doriki itself is the worst powerscaling argument. Plus it was pre-time skip and as we know Jabra isn't in the picture post timeskip while Lucci and Kaku were promoted to CP-0 and if Lucci=Luffy, Kaku=Zoro, and Jabra=Sanji than you know who got left behind.
Oh yeah the famous lucci who's bound for greatness really kept the one guy he hated the most in cp9 with him.

Kaku had more potential very obviously. But at the time they were equals.

There’s a clear difference in portrayal between how first commanders interact with Big Mom (confident, steeled) vs how Queen interacts with Big Mom (scared shitless).

I’m not even convinced Queen can push Marco past mid diff in a 1v1, and King seems to be set up to be stronger than Marco. How is it not obvious that King >> Queen?
Lings fastest attack doesn't even match queens spammy laser beams in terms of speed. You're ridiculous. Add in invisibility invisibility queen just has to sit there and spam king at point blank. Or invisibility with plagues or any of the combos he has with his stupid amount of hax powers.

Marco can't do shit to a serious queen who's also invisible. How could marco possibly counter queen? I'll be waiting.

Lmao having a different personality means you can't be as strong as another guy:smart::risicheck:

Doriki doesn't take into account martial arts skill. That's how I know you're full of preconceived notions that are incorrectly produced by your flawed logic and reasoning.

Doriki was literally and very obviously made to parralel the strawhats. Like how much more obvious could it be. Why would Loda do the portrayal in this way? Why the waste of effort? If it's not meant to hold any significance. Why were sanji and zoros opponents so close in strength?

To deny this is to deny the author himself. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean the author didn't have his own intentions. Now you are free to have your own headcanon but that doesn't make it a fact.
Dude, it measures proficiency in Rokushiki techniques & physical strength. From OP wiki, it is described to "directly determine someone's level of physical power. As such, it also allows one to estimate the power of their Rokushiki."

Rokushiki are the martial arts techniques that CP9 used, which is why I said it measured "proficiency in martial arts skills that the straw hats themselves do not use." In essence, we would be imposing a power-level system that reflects the rokushiki master of the CP9 agents upon the overall fighting abilities/power levels of the Straw Hat crew, when they are not rokushiki users themselves.

Furthermore, I've only used information taken directly from the vivre cards, manga statements, and one piece wiki. On the other hand, your arguments are based on the notion that you can correctly deduce exactly what Oda was intending to convey through the use of parallels/dynamics/descriptions that require subjective interpretation.

Now, I'm not saying that there is no Zoro/Sanji paralleling throughout One Piece. There clearly is. However, to treat that as the end-all, be-all of all powerscaling discussions is objectively more flawed compared to direct statements from the author himself. And I say all of that without even mentioning any of the Luffy/Zoro parallels that present themselves in the story with similar prevalence.

gear 2 luffy => 3 shotted 820 doriki bluno
asura zoro => 1 shotted 2200 doriki kaku
diable jambe sanji => 2 shotted 2180 doriki jabura
it looks like gear 2 luffy isn't that impressive, huh. :kayneshrug:

Ok my guys just about 90% of the op fan base agrees with me but the idiot on worst gen must be correct. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:laughmoji:

Oh yeah the famous lucci who's bound for greatness really kept the one guy he hated the most in cp9 with him.

Kaku had more potential very obviously. But at the time they were equals.
Lucci doesn't really have a say so in the matter.

I guest you could say the same about Zoro and Sanji. Zoro just has more potential than Sanji.

Dude, it measures proficiency in Rokushiki techniques & physical strength. From OP wiki, it is described to "directly determine someone's level of physical power. As such, it also allows one to estimate the power of their Rokushiki."

Rokushiki are the martial arts techniques that CP9 used, which is why I said it measured "proficiency in martial arts skills that the straw hats themselves do not use." In essence, we would be imposing a power-level system that reflects the rokushiki master of the CP9 agents upon the overall fighting abilities/power levels of the Straw Hat crew, when they are not rokushiki users themselves.

Furthermore, I've only used information taken directly from the vivre cards, manga statements, and one piece wiki. On the other hand, your arguments are based on the notion that you can correctly deduce exactly what Oda was intending to convey through the use of parallels/dynamics/descriptions that require subjective interpretation.

Now, I'm not saying that there is no Zoro/Sanji paralleling throughout One Piece. There clearly is. However, to treat that as the end-all, be-all of all powerscaling discussions is objectively more flawed compared to direct statements from the author himself. And I say all of that without even mentioning any of the Luffy/Zoro parallels that present themselves in the story with similar prevalence.
So I didn't read that in the manga. Show me in the manga where it says that it measures rokushiki proficiency. Cause I don't think it does.

You seem to be laboring under a misconception. Let me clear that up for you. I stated this to you earlier. Zoro is the second physically strongest. Sanji is 20 doriki behind. Thats a rough estimate.

Loda has a love for narrative portrayal. Of course he put zoro the rhm of luffy as the second strongest. He's gonna be the yc1. He also has a narrative portrayal of sanji being equals with him. While having his own areas he's more proficient in.

My question to you is... why can't you grasp the concept that Loda has two narrative portrayals at work and that's why the zoro sanji fans always argue.

Zoro being second strongest means hell get that portrayal. He'll get that vivrecard description. That's all reserved for the rhm. But that doesn't stop sanji from being his essential equal.

It’s not just different personality. It’s confidence. Marco KNOWS how dangerous Big Mom but is like “let’s go you hag!”

Queen literally shits himself and cries just sensing her haki once her memories come back.

The portrayal difference is obvious.
Lmao I can show plenty of portrayal putting queen and king as equals. Actually just flip back a couple pages I wrote out a couple paragraphs pointing out narrative portrayal for them both and the many many many many many parralels that are at play. Buffoon. Have fun with this weird hill you chose to die on.:whitepress:

Lucci doesn't really have a say so in the matter.

I guest you could say the same about Zoro and Sanji. Zoro just has more potential than Sanji.
Yeah magic haki sword ass pull potential. Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.