What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.

He has one gimmick - if his flames are active his durability is over Kaidos since he tanks attacks that cut Kaido scales.

To hurt him you need to affect his flames and then bypass Ancient Zoan durability. Explains why Marco can hurt him even if its a tiny bit. Its possible Zoro used fire fox style since the last attack is named weirdly. Lets wait for the full chapter though.
Wow King's cross block maximum defense is better to Kaido's passive defense in dragon form (that instantly regenerated).
Kaido's active defense using Kanabo blocking shits on anything King can do.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Chapter 1036 - BM vs Kid and Law

Chapter 1037 - Luffy vs Kaido

Chapter 1038 - 1100 - Wano ending, ceremony of momo being shogun, Oden flashback piece, Navy is on the move for Nth time ends with cliff hanger, Revo on the move for Nth time ends with cliffhanger

That's one piece for you 🤷

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Zoro cutting King without him using flames to protect himself:

There are no flames stopping Zoro's slash here^^

King going white-eyed implying the attack cut him and flames appeared in the damaged area^^. King's completely fine in the panel right next to it. He blow himself up and remained completely harmless. Zoro cut him with Onigiri and the cut completely disappeared. It's pretty clear King can heal his ass with flames.

Also, the flames weren't covering his wings during Tatsumaki

He had flames behind him, but it wasn't covering his entire body. Zoro also literally says he's blocking with wings.
It's simple :

If King has his fire on his back : monstrous durability.
If King has no fire : monstrous speed

Both when Zoro used tatsumaki and SSSSS king had fire on his back to boost his durability.

There were never no healing process involved.

I

Indigo

Chapter 1036 - BM vs Kid and Law

Chapter 1037 - Luffy vs Kaido

Chapter 1038 - 1100 - Wano ending, ceremony of momo being shogun, Oden flashback piece, Navy is on the move for Nth time ends with cliff hanger, Revo on the move for Nth time ends with cliffhanger

That's one piece for you 🤷
You think Luffy is gonna end Kaido in one chapter? get ready for 10 chapters of that shit at least

If King is really done after this chapter then he isn’t as broken as I thought he was

His gimmick isn’t anything that any true top tier couldn’t figure out eventually

He’s strong but I don’t see how he beats someone like a Yonko or an Admiral 1v1

:kata:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It's over

Sanji attacked queen last chapter - queen is defeated.

Zoro attacks king - he is done too.

I don't want you to leave forum because you lost a bet.

Just hand over your modship to me for a month
No, I'll keep my word. If King's confirmed to be defeated in this chapter, then I am gone for a month.:super:

Yes but all my points literal turn the fight into literal garbage. Luffy vs Kata had no more tension after Katakuri stabbed himself…and literally started feeling sad after Luffy was getting his ass kicked by him. But of course your Yaoi loving ass probably enjoys that.

Heres a hint for a good fight. Let the character not feel bad or sympathise with his opponent. And like fucking hell dont let them win.
Lmao. Kata didn’t sympathise with Luffy, He was brutalizing Luffy so badly for more than half of the fight. Did you even read. The only reason Kata began to falter because of the whole episode with his merienda and the flampe. It was obvious he was not able to concentrate and Luffy also remarked his coo is getting weaker.
You are just a hater. Keep coping because Sanji got an ass fight and opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.