What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you said the smoke happens when he is overusing haki in G4 but the smoke happened in base mode several chapters back and luffy is still up there using it just fine
Where did it happen in base mode? Are you talking about when he attacked Kaido with Yamato?

Luffy was using Snakeman when he did that attack, which is G4.

There is no other panel anywhere of Luffy producing the same smoke Zoro is now, and the smoke he produces with G4, while in base using AdCoC.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Where did it happen in base mode? Are you talking about when he attacked Kaido with Yamato?

Luffy was using Snakeman when he did that attack, which is G4.

There is no other panel anywhere of Luffy producing the same smoke Zoro is now, and the smoke he produces with G4, while in base using AdCoC.
I'm talking about this panel you can clearly see there's the same smoke covering luffy's hand

He is in a defensive stance, while Kaido has smoke coming out of his mouth, and there is smoke around Luffy's hand indicating a block.

I thought 2 + 2 = 4

But apparently you're looking at it like 2x+4(9/723)

:risicheck:
Zoros journey in Wano feels like a Lego lol
First piece was Enma and we thought he was fine when he had CoA training
Then on roof top we realized he needs training
Next piece was CoC
I guess by the time Wano ends it will all come together.

But Luffy is the same
Oda has been baiting and switching with him too
Oda started out with barrier Haki
Then internal destruction
Then ACoC but Luffy still got his ass whooped
He came back

Think both Luffy and Zoro are one massive power up due and both would be officially Yonko level by the time wano ends

He is in a defensive stance, while Kaido has smoke coming out of his mouth, and there is smoke around Luffy's hand indicating a block.

I thought 2 + 2 = 4

But apparently you're looking at it like 2x+4(9/723)

:risicheck:
That is not a defensive stance LOL, that's the stance Luffy takes before using G2 jet attacks, mind you smoke comes out from him even when using G2

Sometimes you guys get caught up on details that you forget the basics

Just from a personal aesthetic point of view

Sanji vs Queen best looking panel:
Queen's sword broken against Sanji's cheek

Zoro vs King best looking panel:
Zoro blocking King's punch with the blade in his mounth

Status
Not open for further replies.