What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yeah, Enma didn't do anything for Zoro. Whats worse, being helped by Genetics, or a Magical sword.... Who knows. The debate will go on forever.

At least Luffy's been training all this time for his powerups, so I'm eating good..... :finally:
enma held zoro back according to kingu and did not save his life. Even zoro is saying it can kill him

This idea was first shared to me by @Gol D. Roger but I'll put it in the form of a proper argument.

Whenever Zoro uses CoC coating, you see that distinct CoC trail and the smoke emanating off of his swords.

And in all the other panels of chapter 1035
But look at this panel.
We can clearly see that it lacks the two things which are constantly present when Zoro uses Advanced Conquerors Haki in this very chapter - the ensuing haki trail on his swords and the smoke on his swords. Whatever it might be, it surely isn't Advanced Conquerors.

Also note how you see lightning go on both sides and not just on one side and the distinct importance given to both Zoro's and King's eyes before the clash.

Where have we seen this before?

What are the chances Zoro just broke out of King's sword's trick mechanism using physical strength and had a basic Conquerors Haki clash with King right there? The next panel, both Zoro and King are pushed back by the wave due to lack of footing.

I'd like to hear your thoughts.

@TheAncientCenturion @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Patryipe @Cinera @Van @Aknolagon @General Duke Hyuo @Hanzo hattori @MonsterKaido @Tejas etc..
probably not

compare the context of the Luffy vs kata clash to this. This was a relatively tiny panel, whereas the Luffy vs kata clash took up an entire page(counting flambe and the fodder fainting). The luffy vs kata clash is just much more impactful.

It doesn't make sense for Oda to reveal that King has CoC in that way. I think Zoro just used CoC to blast his way out of King's swordbreaker.

Are you seriously comparin Apoo to fodders like Blacktooth lmao

Apoo have decent durability and endurance
Mf tank Punk Gibson , Lion song and Drakes Zoan Attackd

Feats and Portrayal alone . Apoo aint no scrub
No, I compared Blacktooth to Beetle gifter.

Apoo tanking Zoro, without issue, makes Zoro look a hell of a lot less "lethal" compared to zorotard fake hype, if he fails to put down someone in a sneak attack where they are completely exposed, he is fallable like everyone else, this is not to shit on Zoro, but to shit on zorotards who blow smoke up their asses and hype him past all reason.

Most conscious and honest people I see know Zoro is stronger, but the difference between them is 2200 vs 2180, it's the number that Oda rubbed in our face and he fulfills that dynamic to this day. Believing that Zoro is on a different level than Sanji is a limitless level of dishonesty
2200 vs 2180 is measuring physical ability only, are you really trying to use that when we know how important other factors are like Haki, DF, science etc with HAKI being the most important power attribute in this series? Lol

sanji had his life saved by judge's sperm midfight but go on
Sanji only fainted because he had to carry Zoro's fatass
well this is baseless.

what weakness? he learned how kings ability works, there is no weakness. the main problem was zoro holding back because of enma.

are people even reading this fucking manga? i know this manga sucks, but still.
It's an ability and a weakness, similar to Luffy g4 cool down. Sanji can move at high speeds without any drawbacks.

That's a new and wild one
I’ve been saying it in the future straw hats thread for a bit.

Explanation:
Sabo’s Dream - Write a book about travels (what Oden did)
Sabo’s portrayal -
Luffy saying his dream and Roger saying his dream was connected and Sabo took the place of Oden.
Oden (Sabo) was the brother of Roger (Luffy) and Whitebeard (Ace)
Sabo is the number two in a separate crew (the revolutionary army)
Both oden and Sabo were born royalty, but immediately refused their royalty and instead lived in the lawless land
Sabo’s adopted brother and Odens adopted “brother” then became the heads of their home country

I feel like the reverie will make it that much more obvious with the possibility of Sabo saving Vivi (similar to Oden and Toki)

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
probably not

compare the context of the Luffy vs kata clash to this. This was a relatively tiny panel, whereas the Luffy vs kata clash took up an entire page(counting flambe and the fodder fainting). The luffy vs kata clash is just much more impactful.

It doesn't make sense for Oda to reveal that King has CoC in that way. I think Zoro just used CoC to blast his way out of King's swordbreaker.
That's the point, Oda even sacrificed Kaido's and Luffy's no touching Conquerors Haki clash into a small panel here.

My point is if Zoro used Conquerors Coating there, where is the smoke and the ensuing Haki trail? During every other panel where he used it this chapter - it was present. Why not here?

Sanji went from YC3 to like YC1 in one saga, had his own 1 vs 1 against a 1.32B berries guy and a massive character development that concluded his Whole Cake Island narrative arc.
Zoro had crazy feats on the rooftop, advCoC, a great 1vs1 and even a flashback that justified the Enma power up.
Both fandom ate very good, so I don't know why some people just can't enjoy their own boy without constantly shitting on the other (except for the fun, but even that can't be 24/7, not even here)
:kayneshrug:
It's Zoro>Sanji, not Zoro=Sanji but neither Zoro>>>>Sanji.
And yes, they share a similar role in the crew. Right and left handmen.
It's quite simple, shitposting aside.
:endthis:

How do you low diff your opponent when he was destroying you until you got 2 powerful powerups, and then he was still reacting to you, grabbing you out of the air, electrocuting you, smashing you around the room were he then made you bleed from your mouth and shit. Where your opponent says you're both going all out and giving it everything and you don't correct him (showing us that he didn't lie). Then after all that, you beat him and then you faint.

How the hell is that you having an easy time against him or mid diffing him? :cantseeme:

Kaku/Jyabura
and
King/Queen

Having direct numerical comparisons very close against each other and being some of their most important fights that happen in parallel is a very close portrayal moment.

Making Zoro/Sanji's bounty 10 mill apart is a very close portrayal moment
Making them have a constant rivalry, is a very close portrayal theme.

Now you can pull out counter examples and mention that Zoro's goal is to be WSS, but from an on panel fight perspective, when both are at their peaks, in the same arc, they are portrayed side by side as Luffy's Right and Left hands fighting the next two strongest guys (both of whom are well below the guy Luffy fights).

Sanji hasn't had a serious 1vs1 in fair conditions against an opponent his level since the time skip until now, that made you underestimate him for some reason.
no. the numerical value we got for kaku/jyabura was one-dimensional and only about physical stats, not actual fighting capabilities.

zoro almost always faces the stronger opponent. zoro defeated the main antagonist in his introduction arc. Sanji lost to the number 2 antagonist of his introduction arc.

there is no fucking rivalry between sanji and zoro, thats is madeup nonsense by salty sanji fans that cant get over zoro being above him. i dont fucking care, i like both characters, and me liking characters or not shouldnt have any bearing on power level discussions anyway.

if you seriously think zoro wasnt always shown to be superior to sanji, then i dont even know what manga you are reading.

TWhat are the chances Zoro just broke out of King's sword's trick mechanism using physical strength and had a basic Conquerors Haki clash with King right there? The next panel, both Zoro and King are pushed back by the wave due to lack of footing.

Did Oda intend to confirm King as a Conquerors Haki user with this? After all the talk about Kingly ambitions.

I'd like to hear your thoughts.

@TheAncientCenturion @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Patryipe @Cinera @Van @Aknolagon @General Duke Hyuo @Hanzo hattori @MonsterKaido @Tejas etc..
50/50 not really sure

Kaku made the cut, Jabura did not.
Crocodile recruited Daz again, he did not give a shit about the rest.
King is the same.
Kaku was younger, less pervy and with a better growth rate, doesn't stop them from being near-equal when they had their fights, they explicitly were.
Mr 2 became far more of an important character from a story perspective than Daz.

That's the point, Oda even sacrificed Kaido's and Luffy's no touching Conquerors Haki clash into a small panel here.

My point is if Zoro used Conquerors Coating there, where is the smoke and the ensuing Haki trail? During every other panel where he used it this chapter - it was present. Why not here?
perhaps Zoro was just using basic CoC

but if King really was using CoC, Oda could have made it a lot more clear

Status
Not open for further replies.