What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh... Zoro realized that in order to wield Enma at it's maximum potential, he had to stop holding back the amount of Haki Enma was draining from him, and willingly give Enma his haki.

Wasn't that supposed to be it, the resolution to Enma?? Just give in and once Zoro gave in, his arm didn't shrink. What was protecting his arm from shrinking? I think its his CoC

Yep, and it doesn't look like CoC barrier to me - it lacks the smoke and haki trail.
Its still AdvCoC barrier/Coating, like a blast. But seeing that King wanna trap Zoro's swords and Zoro is the only one intending to escape, thus only Zoro finally managed released CoC Coating blast, succesfully repel King and prevent King's disarming.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Its still AdvCoC barrier/Coating, like a blast. But seeing that King wanna trap Zoro's swords and Zoro is the only one intending to escape, thus only Zoro finally managed released CoC Coating blast, succesfully repel King and prevent King's disarming.
Whenever Zoro used CoC coating, even in this very chapter, the smoke and the Haki trail exists. Why is this an exception?

@ConquistadoR You know what I changed my mind. It looks more like it's only Zoro releasing a burst of CoC to stop King from stealing his swords. The after effect is him of course losing his positioning and falling.
Look at the lines on the faces of Luffy and Katakuri before they do their CoC clash. Then look at Zoro's one. He is only one with similar lines and King just looks shocked.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Bruh... Zoro realized that in order to wield Enma at it's maximum potential, he had to stop holding back the amount of Haki Enma was draining from him, and willingly give Enma his haki.

Celestial D. Dragon: ''Holding back give enma haki
''
''if i keep exuding it at this level it'll kill me''
''stabilize''
You're right that it's clear as crystal though too bad you can't see it

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@ConquistadoR You know what I changed my mind. It looks more like it's only Zoro releasing a burst of CoC to stop King from stealing his swords. The after effect is him of course losing his positioning and falling.
Look at the lines on the faces of Luffy and Katakuri before they do their CoC clash. Then look at Zoro's one. He is only one with similar lines and King just looks shocked.
I would argue that if King was shook, his face would look like the way it was when seeing the final attack Zoro used on him, in the last page of the chapter.

This definitely wasn't King looking shocked imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.