What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many strong characters in the series that do not pursue strength. Example Whitebeard.

Plus strength isn't defined by your goals. It's who you fight and your experience. Lots of pirates want to be pirate king, doesn't make them strong.

Also this debate has be argued to death, go search the other threads for more answers.
While that’s a fair point, it’s easy enough to point to exceptions in the many countless side characters there are, instead of within the Straw Hat crew and their dynamics. And Zoro just so happens to be a training nut who only thinks about booze, swords and how to get stronger with swords.

Like you said though, this gets argued ad nauseum and I don’t think that they’re nearly far apart enough for me to argue about this to begin with lmao

zoro was never said to hold back enma you made that up in fact he wanted to unleash it all he did was regulate his haki so as to not become a dried husk but hey zoro is the one holding the sword he wanted to unleash back somehow :saden:
Bruh... Zoro realized that in order to wield Enma at it's maximum potential, he had to stop holding back the amount of Haki Enma was draining from him, and willingly give Enma his haki.

@RecoomeBoom Let me ask you this and try to answer this after taking a deep breath and without getting triggered.

Do you want Sanji to be strong or do you just want him to be as strong as Zoro and stay in Zoro's shadow?
Because if you want Sanji to be strong and you'd run with the idea that Sanji is equal to Zoro than instead of downplaying Zoro, maybe up play Zoro or at least rank him fairly?

But how about even better, stop comparing Sanji to Zoro period, how about you use his feats to try to match him with others. What does Sanji offer in a long run?

Status
Not open for further replies.