What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah but both Luffy and Kata, didn't know the other had CoC iirc, in this fight on the other hand, Zoro's been spamming CoC attacks, and King already noticed Zoro has it. I mean, if there is any time to use it, it's now . (If he's not defeated for good ofc :suresure:)
Wait I think you misunderstood my post.

I'm not saying that they had an Advanced Conquerors clash. I'm saying that Zoro and King clashed there using Basic Fodder cleansing CoC. Which has no use in battle. Maybe, give the original post another read i guess, that should make my argument clear.

This idea was first shared to me by @Gol D. Roger but I'll put it in the form of a proper argument.

Whenever Zoro uses CoC coating, you see that distinct CoC trail and the smoke emanating off of his swords.

And in all the other panels of chapter 1035
But look at this panel.
We can clearly see that it lacks the two things which are constantly present when Zoro uses Advanced Conquerors Haki in this very chapter - the ensuing haki trail on his swords and the smoke on his swords. Whatever it might be, it surely isn't Advanced Conquerors.

Also note how you see lightning go on both sides and not just on one side and the distinct importance given to both Zoro's and King's eyes before the clash.

Where have we seen this before?

What are the chances Zoro just broke out of King's sword's trick mechanism using physical strength and had a basic Conquerors Haki clash with King right there? The next panel, both Zoro and King are pushed back by the wave due to lack of footing.

Did Oda intend to confirm King as a Conquerors Haki user with this? After all the talk about Kingly ambitions.

I'd like to hear your thoughts.

@TheAncientCenturion @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Patryipe @Cinera @Van @Aknolagon @General Duke Hyuo @Hanzo hattori @MonsterKaido @Tejas etc..
I said this but y’all said it’s barrier Haki :jordanmf:

Wait I think you misunderstood my post.

I'm not saying that they had an Advanced Conquerors clash. I'm saying that Zoro and King clashed there using Basic Fodder cleansing CoC. Which has no use in battle. Maybe, give the original post another read i guess, that should make my argument clear.
That panel weird
It s either zoro using coc barier to get away from king s swords
Or coc clash

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
He's holding back the amount of Haki Enma is pulling out from him. Not holding back from a combat perspective while fighting King. Misconstrue the context of the statement all you want if it helps you cope. :kayneshrug:
zoro was never said to hold back enma you made that up in fact he wanted to unleash it all he did was regulate his haki so as to not become a dried husk but hey zoro is the one holding the sword he wanted to unleash back somehow :saden:

low top tier
nothing above that
the pu he got still needs to be used to it

cant use it for long cause hes releasing too much ryou not just coc.
he will be able to handle a top tier seriously on his own , deal real damage but will lose .
His PU is the exact same as Luffy difference is Zoro has shown more Black Lightning

1010: Zoro momentarily surpasses Luffy scarring Kaido, then Luffy gets up and is back to number 1 being able to utilize AdvCoC

1024/5 Luffy Splits skies with Kaido becoming more powerful

1035: Zoro Adv CoC will momentarily surpass that of Luffy from 1024/1025

1036- When Luffy is shown next he will use an ADV CoC move that gets him back into the number 1 spot

Hence why I have Zoro in mid top tier

I don’t see what the problem is with what I’m saying. It makes narrative sense for Zoro to be ahead of Sanji simply because the pursuit of strength is the fundamental core of Zoro’s entire character. What am I saying that’s false?
Many strong characters in the series that do not pursue strength. Example Whitebeard.

Plus strength isn't defined by your goals. It's who you fight and your experience. Lots of pirates want to be pirate king, doesn't make them strong.

Also this debate has be argued to death, go search the other threads for more answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.