What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know right, Imagine I am a guy who beat up this boxer and end up having respect for him. Even saying that there will be no other boxer like him.

In comes this other boxer and he hurts me before falling, and I make no comment or call back to what I said before.

Conclusion: 2nd boxer surpassed the first.

It makes perfect sense to be honest.
So you're saying Kaido will at least acknowledge Zoro or ZKK happens :zorothink:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
He's not "Holding Enma back". He's holding back the amount of Haki Enma is exuding from him, so the Sword doesn't bleed him dry.

Enma exudes a persons Haki on it's own.

This is showcased by the fact that it almost turned Zoro's Sword into a husk by pulling out a massive ton of Zoro's haki.

In order for for Zoro to not become a husk, he has to hold back the haki Enma exudes.

Even holding back that Haki, Zoro is still exuding a massive amount of Haki with Enma, in every attack. That is boosting his AP tremendously.

Like I said before, it might be harder for him to fight, considering it is splitting his focus between combat and keeping Enma from bleeding him dry, but even if he is being "Nerfed" in one way, he is being heavily boosted in another way. Hence, it's a double edge sword.

If you take Enma away from Zoro, and allow him to be able to solely focus on combat, he can't beat King, because he needed that boost from Enma to reach the next level. So it doesn't matter how his combat is being "nerfed" because he needed to come to an understanding about Enma in order to win the fight.
at least you finally admitted he was nerfed :kayneshrug:

He's not "Holding Enma back". He's holding back the amount of Haki Enma is exuding from him, so the Sword doesn't bleed him dry.

Enma exudes a persons Haki on it's own.

This is showcased by the fact that it almost turned Zoro's Sword into a husk by pulling out a massive ton of Zoro's haki.

In order for for Zoro to not become a husk, he has to hold back the haki Enma exudes.

Even holding back that Haki, Zoro is still exuding a massive amount of Haki with Enma, in every attack. That is boosting his AP tremendously.

Like I said before, it might be harder for him to fight, considering it is splitting his focus between combat and keeping Enma from bleeding him dry, but even if he is being "Nerfed" in one way, he is being heavily boosted in another way. Hence, it's a double edge sword.
Bullshit. To increase his AP would imply that Emma is adding to his haki in the first place. It isn't. Therefore it isn't increasing his AP. What it was doing was cutting or using more cutting force that zoro himself did not want to use to cut an object which is why he had to stabilize his own haki more when using Emma.

The moment he decided to stop doing so and instead deliberately feed haki into all of his blades this issue was semi resolved. Why? Because Emma doesn't need to pull tons of haki out of zoro if he is already pushing said haki out to all of his blades and attacks evenly

Cope
Law no sold AdvCOC Thunder Bagua
Bodied u
:sweat:
Law took a TB that hit Zoro first.

Vista no sold Mihawks attack aimed at Luffy, Jozu blocked Mihawks attack, Mr fucking 1 blocked Mihawks attack,etc

Yet I am sure you will agree that those are PiS moments but it when it comes to someone who is not your fave PIS doesnt exist and Kaido is unable to kill Kinemon I guess since his AP is so shit.

Then why is there haki on both sides? And not just one-side?

You still didn't explain why there isn't any smoke or haki leaking btw.
The fiery smoke is not an indication of CoC Coating, its some other energy unique to Zoro. While haki leak/black lightning streak is overshadowed by "bright" CoC no-touch zone?

No because Mihawk is the pinnacle of Swordsmanship and Zoro wants to surpass Mihawk. Oden was just your every day strong swordsman. Enma is measuring stick, right now Zoro can spam Enma, he's equal to Oden tho his final attack shits on Oden's not gonna lie, that CoC trail is ghastly and far above anything Oden has showed.
But he cant spam it as evidence by him literally saying it would kill him if he does “spam” it.

No because Mihawk is the pinnacle of Swordsmanship and Zoro wants to surpass Mihawk. Oden was just your every day strong swordsman. Enma is measuring stick, right now Zoro can spam Enma, he's equal to Oden tho his final attack shits on Oden's not gonna lie, that CoC trail is ghastly and far above anything Oden has showed.
He can't spam Enma, because obviously he's already close to running out of Haki

Oden never even worried about his Haki

and let's not forget the fun fact that Oden was using Enma even when he was 18 , Zolo is only catching up to that version of Oden if you want to compare them with Enma

Law took a TB that hit Zoro first.

Vista no sold Mihawks attack aimed at Luffy, Jozu blocked Mihawks attack, Mr fucking 1 blocked Mihawks attack,etc

Yet I am sure you will agree that those are PiS moments but it when it comes to someone who is not your fave PIS doesnt exist and Kaido is unable to kill Kinemon I guess since his AP is so shit.
Vista moment wasn’t PIS

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The fiery smoke is not an indication of CoC Coating, its some other energy unique to Zoro. While haki leak/black lightning streak is overshadowed by "bright" CoC no-touch zone?
The fiery smoke is an indication of CoC when Zoro uses it - since he is chanelling his all into his swords to do it. It isnt anything unique, reread chapter 1033.

What you are assuming as a no touch zone, can very well be the distance Zoro gains once he frees himself from the trick mechanism.

Status
Not open for further replies.