What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda really fucked himself by having this many characters in one arc. Why everything needs to be a EPIC WAR to be hype? All fights in Onigashima are trash, aside from Robin x Black Maria, and that is because of bad character manegement.

Queen and King look way less competent than Katakuri because Oda have no time to spend in characters that are not Luffy villains. But thats just his bad writing. Why Sanji wasting time with Black Maria? If King Is Zoro fight, why put him on the roof? If Zoro Is important on the roof, why not keep him there and make Marco the main fighter against King?

Onigashima is trash and makes me sad that the story conclusion Will be another EPIC FINAL WAR. The only arcs to be hype about it Is Blackbeard Pirates or Redhair Pirates, and to be honest im pretty sure Oda will fuck up and turn into another 100 characters bullshit

That maybe had potential but honestly it didn't deliver for me.

WsW main attack was an attack we already saw used by lucci (shigan madara) and overall the fight was too "easy" for Jimbo.

The moment he want mad he destroyed him.

And WsW didn't used his sword at all. The guy had a 5 meters long scabbard but only for a tiny knife that he barely used after that. I would have prefered WsW to use his sword more and with a more original fighting style.
I agree tbh I just feel like oda didn’t expand on the fight like at all so we didn’t get the chance to see Jimbei struggle because of that and it sucks really really bad. We got lore regarding nika and nothing else after that like man

Do you remember kaido was captured 7 times by Marines. It seems like Kaido was escaping from the lab and got captured .

If theory is correct Kaido may have been caught since God Valley and was under Govt experimentation (Also makes sense why he hates big mom because its likely Rocks crew abondoned their captain and kaido probably was betrayed as well) . Looks like he formed beast pirates after meeting king and Queen in that lab.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Nobody said it was easy. King is a fucking YC1 and a fucking monster. The guy is a one man army. His trick is greattttttt. But nothing unbelievable.

I have still Marco > King
I already said it's a simple trick but you can't capitalize on it unless you're at a certain level. If you're fast enough to keep up with King's speed but do not have enough AP to break his defense, you can't do anything to him. If you're strong enough to overpower his defense but can't keep up with his speed, then you're equally useless. Marco has enough speed to keep up with King but he doesn't have enough power to put him down. He can never beat King.

I don't think that it's what was said/ king flame increase his defense, but he doesn't heal. he is "just" more durable.
We literally saw him get cut and heal from Zoro's attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.