What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The spoilers were really interesting here, but from what I seen as the pics/summary thread has been updated, it looks like King is pretty much done here? Since I'd like to know a bit more about King myself, but we'll know his name and how he met Kaido in this chapter ontop of his physical appearance reveal and perhaps that's enough. We've got the origins for him and some backsroty on Queen as well.

I think it's the wishful thinking in me that some light will be shed on Queen meeting Kaido too unless he's literally in the same facility (but as a scientist idk), but anyway, I think at this point, we're going to see a flashback for Kaido during the fight with Luffy and that'll give of some more insight and then that will be that.

Going forward into the next chapter, I suppose both Sanji will be down and Zoro too since the whole medicine side effect kickback should be coming and soon. At this point, I think it's fair to say that we will probably see Luffy v Kaido next chapter and/or Kid and Law since it's been a while ontop of some of the smaller fights.
Whats are zoro n sanji going to do now? IDK but I don't want them to just go to sleep
and Zoro's side effect contains a lotta pain so I have a feeling this time sanji will be there for him... What I mean is sanji was down last time when zoro had nothing happened moment and came looking for him later so maybe another nothing happened kinda moment but there will be some developments

Marco lost a wing and got sent flying by king's bullets
meanwhile Zoro blocked them with ez
dont let @MarineHQ62 see this:suresure:
Really? Anyways foxfire cuts all flames, this is canon, Marco doesn't have any hype of being immune to everything until he's tired.
It's basically giving Marco's flames a no limits fallacy when he doesn't have the hype for it and dismissing that foxfire actually has a no limits until proven otherwise portrayal.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro showing y'all how to deal with strong people doesnt need to make y'all uncomfortable, Zoro is simply too stronk. :goyea:

Well this is was against the strongest YC1.

King has shit Durability, fake hype, is a Cracker with Steroids.
Shh it's okay, spread your copium dose as long as you can. :smoothy:
Luffy vs Kaido will take less than Luffy vs Katakuri
Kaido ended Luffy 4 times already. :crazwhat:
Yeah well At least Luffy doesn’t need AdCoC and an OP blade to put down a YC1. He clearly lacks the power to do so normally.:cheers:
What Luffy needs is Cracker offing himself because he went mad from clapping for 11 hours. :cantseeme:
Also, let's not forget to credit Nami for doing the hard part of the job. :yasu:
How will y'all react when he takes Kaido's head if y'all are losing it with King? :saden:

People trolling voting for Sanji fainted and turned out to happen hahaha.

So we are 100% sure that King is not following Kaido for his strength but for his knowledge since he is the only one who can change the world(and didn't changed a shit for more than 20 years).

King > Kaido confirmed one more time.

:specialmeh:not bad for the weakest YC1 kata :
CoC
Fs
Great CoA
Awakening
Super speed
Insane stamina : lasting 8hrs (3hrs while weakened)
Special paramecia fruit
Invincible
legendary
undefeated record
15+ chapters of his fight
bigger threat than Linlin
Main antagonist for Luffy
WCI was his arc where he's wanked by everyone

:luuh: We don't care if he's the weakest
Let your fav YC or Warlord top this
As of now Katakuri murder stomp this fodder King :suresure: :suresure: :suresure: :milaugh:

Better stamina, better speed, better haki, Better fighter. Literary king got absolutely nothing on him. No wonder oda wanted zoro to fight the weakest YC1. He cant keep up with someone like katakuri. I seriously doubt zoro can defeat WCI luffy even now :ihaha: :myman:

Why the hell Sanji got tired for? Guy fought for minutes and already tired? Holy shit...
Queen said that the high speed invisible movements probably would have taken a lot of stamina, plus it's the first time he tested the heat of Ifrit Jambe on his body.

From a narrative point of view, it's simply the way in which Oda has temporarily taken out a YC1 level guy from the stage to not have the final part of the raid too unbalanced in the alliance's favor.
The same will happen with Zoro as soon as the medicine will run out.
Imagine having two high Commanders level guys free to continue to fight and having the possibilities to go helping their captain in 3 vs 1 against a tired Kaido. It would be overkill.

Status
Not open for further replies.