What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol is that it?

Closest bounty of any yonko commanders.
Same df
Marco dosent out one higher than another.
King hasent been put on a pedestal like katakuri

But "yeah he's rhm"
Yes he has, who gave Katakuri the most hype? Bruelee...

Who was hyping King? Big Mom, Kaido, Marco, Whitebeard, Queen and at the end, even Zoro.

Might this mean... Lunarian Race >= CoC users in the last war?

Lol is that it?

Closest bounty of any yonko commanders.
Same df
Marco dosent out one higher than another.
King hasent been put on a pedestal like katakuri

But "yeah he's rhm"
Bounty is a dumb argument.

Same DF? All F6 has prehistoric dinosaur dfs lmao.

Marco gets a flashback of WB talking bout King race ,Queen calls him god that can't be defeated.

Katakuri pedestal is his family ... Wtf is that " my big brother is unbeatable" is your argument ROFL.
Heck BM himself calls Katakuri lowly child.
Kaido calls King his right hand.

Learn.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
You say I'm stating head canon but then proceed to go on a head canon spree lol
"Plasma is not necessarily hotter than magma"
"In the One Piece world, magma is much hotter than the hottest fires"

Except explicitly stated as so in the manga, both these statements are wrong.
If the argument is that Magma is hotte
  • Sakazuki's magma is explicitly mentioned to burn even fire.
  • Sakazuki's magma has feats that require it to be hotter than lightning plasma.
  • Instantly vaporising a sword through radiant heat alone.
  • Instantly vaporising a massive chunk of ice on contact.

As for plasma not being hot, compare how lightning strikes have been very (tanked by everyone and their mother) to how Sakazuki's magma burns through even characters like Jimbe.

Lightning plasma is just not that hot in One Piece.

Now I agree that is isn't yet confirmed whether Ifrit is plasma but by the looks of it, one can make a reasonable assumption that it is.
No, that's empty speculation. It's not reasonable. If it was plasma, Queen would have said so.

Zoro said that King's fire is as hot as magma.

Also, Sanji's high speed mode was never stated to expire quickly. Queen simply stated that moving at that speed is stamina consuming which is obvious. How long Sanji can last in that state is entirely dependent on his stamina. Moreover Queen has no idea how long Sanji can last in that state can he? Or did Sanji himself say he can only move that fast for a short period of time? You saying that it only lasts for a short period of time in itself is Sanji downplay as we simply don't know how long he can use that speed for. We do know however that Sanji can move at that speed for as long as his stamina allows him to.
Sanji fainted soon after, and both times he used the mode it was only got a few seconds.

Also I'm in no way downplaying King here. If anything you're the one downplaying Sanji and belittling his PUs.
No I'm not. Ifrit Jambe is just hotter fire. Plasma is baseless and means nothing.

Lightning isn't even "hot" in One Piece.

Looks like potrayal remains the same between king and queen,extremely close in strength.
WTF?

this chapter just confirmed what we knew in the vivre cards, King is Kaido's RIGHT HAND MAN

also according to the vivre cards, he's the SECOND STRONGEST among the beast pirates only behind KAIDO HIMSELF

where did you get that they are "extremely close"??

King > Queen is all we know. the difference betweem them could be big or could be small, this is all to our headcanons. but King > Queen is a FACT.

No it's not:

AP isn't everything. Yamato's AP may not be as great as Zoro's, but neither was Kaido's (see Law shrugging off Kaido's signature technique).

Rooftop Zoro having superior AP doesn't make overall stronger than Yamato/1010 Luffy.

Especially not given the portrayal that Haoshoku coating received.
I understand that portrayal's important eith characters in the same series, but there's a certain point where a character needs to show what they're made of. Yamato is some end game opponent like the Admirals. I've seen enough of her, and I'd personally would put RT Zoro above Yamato until she showcases more.

Status
Not open for further replies.