What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Yes. Plus Zoro forges his own legend.

What has he achieved yet? No one in Wano is thinking at *King* as the source of their problems, and no one in Wano has even seen Zoro defeating King. Enma isn't black. For the average Wano citizen right now Zoro is just a random alliance member. From an inverse perspective the payoff hasn't been achieved yet. He's gonna take a nap now, time to wrap up Meme and Kaido, and then it's showtime.
Orochi

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Why would that make King weak? Not everyone can bypass the trick.
It's not even a trick. Speed form King still tanked a Haoshoku coating attack from Zoro.

Sanji haters comment Sanji's speed compared to King's speed this chapter

Accurate.
:cheers:

I worry about the mental health of a couple of people in this thread. Such hate towards a drawing is not normal.

This is another topic. Open a King vs Sanji in the arena after this chapter. Calling King fraud for no reason is nothing but hate.
Both King and Sanji dont have CoC though :tchpepe:while Zoro has the advanced CoC

But hey, Sanji's AP is very impressive, there is a reason I gave him 9 here =>
I never called king a fraud bud.

Sanji does beat King tho.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No, seriously, Oda knows about ZKK right? + Editor's note: A strike that can even tear apart a dragon!
Godly attack and masterclass trolling again :lumazed::lumazed::lumazed:
I like the similarity with Oden's attack on Kaido though (same pose, facial expression of the dragon and that thicc black lightning of course).
Maybe that's just me.

Please

Nothing to do with sanji danboy or whatever

King rely on his gimmick to be fast or durable
He can't be both at the same time
While Sanji is fast and durable at the same wiootu sacrificing one stat for the other

Sanji gas better CoO and decent COa while King has average CoO and CoA
Sanji haki overall >King's

The only thing King has is his fire being hotter perhaps
Imagine Queen with significantly higher AP and much higher durability. That's King's defensive mode.

Imagine Queen with significantly higher AP and much higher speed. That's King's offensive mode.

In offensive mode, King's AP and durability are still head and shoulder above Katakuri, as per the portrayal of Ancient Zoan durability. And he has speed to at least keep up.

He doesn't need to use both at same time. He's great and incredibly strong in either one. And his AP remains same (magma fire attacks).

And no, CoA is part of physical offense. Mere fact that King can overwhelm Zoro in CQC who has his blades coated in CoA alone shows how great his Armament is.

No bro it's not even a question. It's kings right hand. Idk what u mean about thumb position but it's definitely his right hand
Wait did u mean Zoro instead of King?

Idk how to explain it. It's like...on the center middle panel you can see Zoro is facing King and the sword that has black lightning on it is on his left side. And then in the center left panel you see Zoro with an underhand grip on that same sword where his thumb is on the left and pinky on the right

But if u just take ur left hand, put it into a fist and imagine using underhand grip, that type of orientation is only possible with your left hand

Idk if that made any sense

Status
Not open for further replies.