What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

My initial thought was that Zoro was in the air above the island close to the dragon head (green circle) and launched down a flying slash that cut through the dragon and then King.

But as I'm re watching this it seems that Zoro actually jumped all the way down cutting the dragon while passing through and then basically arriving in front of King (red circle) and cutting him in CQC, which means that right now he's in mid air outside Onigashima and needs to push himself back with Clear Lance or somebody needs to pick him up...

What do you think?

@nik87 @Geo @HA001 @Aknolagon @Cinera
Yeah, I think I'm right.

Behind the leaker logo there's a speech buble where Zoro says "飛龍侍極 " which is the final part of the attack name "Flying Dragon Extreme Samurai" , so Zoro only launched the attack after he had already cut through the dragon, which means he's really in the red circle.

He probably launches himself back with Clear Lance and then goes to sleep.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
King would have to sacrifice that very same defense just to stand a chance at matching Katakuri’s speed. So his defense is irrelevant, and Katakuri can spam dozens of attacks at him at any given moment, which will wear King down pretty quickly if he’s giving up durability for speed.

And King still hasn’t shown any real reliable counters to FS, this speed increase would likely still not matter too much against Kuri.
Speed mode King tanked an attack stronger than the attack that scarred Kaido:

1. Kid doesn't have it
2. He passed through Kaido and King defense but you think that Zoro with AdCoC can't pass Kid defense ? :okay:
Did they forget Apoo cut Kid. Wow. I have noticed a few post hype up Kid's durability but that's insane.

Just because Big Mom attacks doesn't have impressive cutting power or couldn't break the floor doesn't mean Kid is now more durable then Kaido or King.

kidd stans can't even use but kidd will take his swords nah
zoro gonna do what he did to king a conq barrier :finally:

tatsumaki will destroy kidds awakening
It's trash that Kid heavily depends on having metal around him at all times. Hopefully his awakening has a ace up his sleeve otherwise I'm probably putting Law's awakening above that of Kid.

The other way around. King used a named attack and Akainu used a casual nameless punch.

King's named attack being comparable to a nameless Magma punch seems plausible, on paper atleast.
Well, a casual magma punch melts huge holes into high tier bodies, melting away Whitebeard's head too (was a named attack in latter case but still a punch). How devastating is a fire punch from king?

Has odens blade that scatred kaido

Was told by the creator of the kitetsu that he can make enma permanently black

this dragon was not beheaded

This did not happen over the capital

Still a possibility for it to happen
I am not denying the possibility. But oda at times has sighed away from doing it.

I still think kaido has to die not because of zkk but because the story needs to end. Kaido is central plot that has been gathering since thriller bark.

His death will also lead to end of Yonkos as well. It also means BB will be taking over as central figure.

I think kaido dying should be like 90% now. Zoro definitely looks like main contender along with kidd , law since luffy doesnt kill .

0.1% HP Marco blocked King's punch while damn near full health Marco blocked Akainu's punch can't ignore that @ShishioIsBack

Anyways, my point is that Marco already showed a feat of resisting Magma so he could have a decent chance against Flames carrying the same heat and we know that Flames can be countered to a certain degree.

Compared to him Katakuri has nothing to counter Imperial Flame attacks
Post automatically merged:

I agree.
I still think King beats Marco but high diff.

No I ranked Katakuri above King (barely) until King showed feat.

I swear to God if King showed even half as good of a feats as this and he faced Sanji I would still put him above Katakuri.

But on the contrary you and me both know people (very tiny vocal minority) is trying to shit on King because of Zoro

Look at the usual suspects
@Echizen_Jo_Ndule
@Erkan12
@sanjikun
@Screws Loose242

Where as Katakuri got demolished in the "weakest YC1 poll"
:kaidowhat::denzimote:u trying to hurt people by there status :kobeha: u sad bruh we all have are own opinion on things & from what king has shown he ant beating katakuri hell to the no that's my opinion, you don't have to except it :arnoling:but it's all good blood

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
0.1% HP Marco blocked King's punch while damn near full health Marco blocked Akainu's punch can't ignore that @ShishioIsBack

Anyways, my point is that Marco already showed a feat of resisting Magma so he could have a decent chance against Flames carrying the same heat and we know that Flames can be countered to a certain degree.
Marco already failed to counter weaker flames.

The AP behind the attack matters as well as the force.

The total AP of Imperial Flames requires Undying Thistle to block.

The total AP of Imperial Dragon Flames is much greater. It's not just fire, it's fire + Ryuo.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I know what you mean, but I don't think you got my point about the fact that you can use other destructive abilities to increase your ap and not only adv coc (for a pure sowrdsman, he would need it because he wouldn't rely on devil fruits or else...)... we have good examples in the series so far, being admirals with highly destructive capabilities, and i bet they can be troublesome to kaido's durability with that
See I don't disagree with that at all.

My point is Ifrit Jambe is a really good boost but it is not comparable to Advanced Conquerors. Zoro's attack here literally resembles and narratively parallels Oden's Togen Totsuka. Kaido was bandaged for weeks after that attack.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
This is downright pathetic how biased can you bro holy shit.

Zoro literally mid diffed strongest YC1 that's a yonko level feat but he's only YC1 yet Kidd and Law hasn't even shown ability to lick Katakuris boots much less King but you wank him to high heavens

When has Zoro EVER been portrayed to be one much less two steps behind him? They fought equally they are Called equals in every data book, Zoro was outshines the fuck outta luffy on roof top and gave Kaido his second only scar even before boost, now got Luffys strongest power while Kidd doesn't even have basic CoA.

Even the most irrational of Zoro haters on this forum won't suggest big mom has superior AP than Zoro. Bro how can you be so bad at reading such a simple manga. It is sad genuinely sad.

At least have some bit of intellectual integrity and neutral reasoning. Even flat Earthers are less biased.

This **** literally said Zoro is only YC1 right after he massacred YC1.

Big Mom is NOT defeating Zoro. Get that through your thick skull. Kaido was pushed to mid/high diff even by roof top Zoro. Took the most damage he had since Oden got permanently scarred blitzed huffed puffed screamed shivered and his body was leaking with blood and Law was shitting his pants and dropping his jaw when Zoro did that.
Yonko Linlin can’t defeat Zoro and Zoro beat King mid diff.

holy fucking shit. Seriously dude, please tell me you are just trolling. How can you take yourself any kind of serious?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Well, a casual magma punch melts huge holes into high tier bodies, melting away Whitebeard's head too (was a named attack in latter case but still a punch). How devastating is a fire punch from king?
That is why I said "on paper" lol. I'm not saying it's a good way to scale, it's rudimentary scaling at best. I just corrected the part about named and nameless attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.