What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a lie and you don't need to be flustered and call me a Zoro tard because you can't accept the facts.

Zoro blocked Hakai for a few seconds which should be a yonko level defensive feat as Zoro would need A LOT more than half the power of hakai to even block it for one nano second.

Then he tanked the rest of the attack. Law said he "Took the attack" there was no indication that Law teleported him that's a lie. Please check your facts.

Lies. 1 second not few seconds. Law saved his ass. Those are facts. Come one. Even for an unemployed Zorotard who is in Worstgen 24 hours a day, you can do better than that.

Lunarians ended up being a huge satisfaction. Just one huge flame on King's back and an interesting gimmick surpassed with tons of inventiveness. I wouldn't rather have Oda stuck to Zoro learning how to cut fire in this fight, instead we got this defined "switching" of King. Let's see if reading the chapter in good quality makes it even better.

Both Queen's and King's fights felt well designed, at the end of the day.
If you are going to mock my post, have the decency to quote it.

Eh, I don't see it. Like it's a foregone conclusion that Zoro will survive. IMO, the Mink Medicine might be used to nerf Zoro (like he was after Thriller Bark) to keep him out of action in Elbaf.

I'm guessing that current Zoro is > Zoro after surviving those odds (assuming ZKK/forging a Black Blade don't happen this arc [I think they will]).

My point is that I think that in the aftermath of the Mink medicine Zoro would be nerfed.
Him being nerfed after surviving wouldn't change the fact that the very act of surviving it will be something which lifts him beyond the level.

It is important to note the magnitude of damage Zoro will have to survive after the effects kick in

without enma acting up zoro wouldnt be using adCoC. Zoros only way to win then would be striking king when he isnt using his flame durablity hax. i guess this would depend on how long the mink medicine shit keeps zoro up. if he legit passes out next chapter due to the medicine (and not excessive haki output), i think it would be fair to say he wouldnt have defeated king in the limited time he had.
I Mean fresh roof top Zoro no medicine.

King would have to sacrifice that very same defense just to stand a chance at matching Katakuri’s speed. So his defense is irrelevant, and Katakuri can spam dozens of attacks at him at any given moment, which will wear King down pretty quickly if he’s giving up durability for speed.

And King still hasn’t shown any real reliable counters to FS, this speed increase would likely still not matter too much against Kuri.
King speed is close to katakuri hell his speed ant even close to snake man katakuri has enough in his arsenal to beat King, King doesn't even have as haki in no area

Status
Not open for further replies.