What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its so stupid man
Like even in wildest of head canons
Supposed "rival" of Luffy is 2v1 against yonko while Luffy is 1v1
How is doing (less than) half as good make you a rival?

And they still failed to answer me what does Big Mom have that is stopping Zoro from soloing her 1v1. Can you?
Big Mom is the most disappointing Yonko and stupidest fighter ever. Oda clowned her so hard. I'm glad it's Kidd and Law who are fighting her.
Only her portrayal can save her because she has the worst feats. Strong off panel but ridiculous on panel.
The thing with Kidd is his crew is also made out of scrubb aside from Killer and people are already assuming Page One, Ulti, Hawkins and god knows who else will join after Wano for no reason at all just because they want to see him compete with Luffy's crew. Wouldn't change anything though.

Big Mom is the most disappointing Yonko and stupidest fighter ever. Oda clowned her so hard. I'm glad it's Kidd and Law who are fighting her.
Only her portrayal can save her because she has the worst feats. Strong off panel but ridiculous on panel.
The thing with Kidd is his crew is also made out of scrubb aside from Killer and people are already assuming Page One, Ulti, Hawkins and god knows who else will join after Wano for no reason at all just because they want to see him compete with Luffy's crew. Wouldn't change anything though.
Well what about Kaido vs Zoro? How does that fight go?

No Zoro did fire a slash, that 100& sure:
Look how far King is from his dragon manifestation, and look where Zoro is standing when launching is attack: He is just infrot of the dragon mouth, he is ready to launch a slash coated with advcoc.
He's past the dragon in the double spread. Whether or not he launched a slash at King in the double spread is irrelevant, he's not launching a slash in that right panel, it's him cutting through the Dragon and flying towards King.

Guaranteed to be WSS doesn't mean he is portrayed to be Kidd's equal RIGHT NOW in the story. Kidd is portrayed to be Luffy's rival, despite not having the same feats, understandably so. That's what he is. You can also put Law in that category as well. Think of it as a Monster Trio of the worst gen. Note that Zoro wasn't included.
Oh I see, that's where we disagree, I don't see Kidd nor Law as Luffy's rivals.

Tempuradon is a constrained tiny point attack yet it has more DC than King Kong Gun. King Kong Gun was around 400 meters, Tempuradon is 4 kms even though KKG is DC based attack while tempuradon is pin point attack.

And what about King's magma? I don't think sanji compares to that.
I think King moves much faster in no fire invisible speed mode.

Overall Sanji is still YC1 level tho and King around high diffs him.
Is not a Magma, is hot like magma, but still is a fire.

I don't think King has more speed than Sanji.

Durability i can see.

Dressrosa is a much bigger island than Onogashima, Dressrosa is the same siza as Wano. KKG can destroy the flower capital, Tempuradon can?

Give it time, the Yonko focus starts now. Luffy vs Kaido hasn't been seen since 1027 and Oda had to do an update on Linlin between 1029-1031 because of Killer/Hawkins and because he barely gave attention to it before.

The arcs focus is slowly getting easier to deal with for Oda I'm sure. In a few chapters, most of these plotlines outside of the Yonko will probably be resolved too.

He's past the dragon in the double spread. Whether or not he launched a slash at King in the double spread is irrelevant, he's not launching a slash in that right panel, it's him cutting through the Dragon and flying towards King.
that is the normal movement motion, but initially he send a advcoc slash that past the dragon invocation and hit King.
After the slash hit King, Zoro movement motion continued in that direction.

Tempuradon is a constrained tiny point attack yet it has more DC than King Kong Gun. King Kong Gun was around 400 meters, Tempuradon is 4 kms even though KKG is DC based attack while tempuradon is pin point attack.

And what about King's magma? I don't think sanji compares to that.
I think King moves much faster in no fire invisible speed mode.

Overall Sanji is still YC1 level tho and King around high diffs him.
Sanji is not YC1 level and that attack is not KKG level. Sanji fainted after his fight with Queen meaning it was extreme diff. Sanji pushes any YC1 outside of Marco and Ben to high diff but he’s not YC1 level because he doesn’t have a chance at beating any of them.

Oh I see, that's where we disagree, I don't see Kidd nor Law as Luffy's rivals.
You may not see them as their rivals in terms of feats, which I would agree with, but you can't say they haven't been portrayed as rivals, especially in that scene at the start of the raid, and that scene on the rooftop where they all attack Kaido with their best attacks. For some reason, Oda chose them 3, and omitted Zoro and Killer. That's what I'm talking about when I say portrayal. But feats-wise, yeah they have nothing, except for Law, who's been nerfed.

Yes like the two other Swords, they take Zoros Haki :denzimote:
Well because of Enma, COC is all over the place so it naturally manifest on those 2 swords. It still remains a fact that the moment Zoro let Enma use his Haki, COC showed up. Without a tool that can consume Haki and act on it's own, I doubt Zoro would unlock COC that soon.,

Well what about Kaido vs Zoro? How does that fight go?
Kaido wins, he is the strongest fighter in Wano, I'll wait to see his fight against Luffy because I think we are going to see a lot more from them that we've seen so far.
I think it would be something like a mid diff, I'm pretty sure Kaido wouldn't let Zoro hurt him like he did at the beginning, it's the same with Luffy now, he is either clashing or dodging.

Is not a Magma, is hot like magma, but still is a fire.

I don't think King has more speed than Sanji.

Durability i can see.

Dressrosa is a much bigger island than Onogashima, Dressrosa is the same siza as Wano. KKG can destroy the flower capital, Tempuradon can?
Why?
Sanji needs to go max speed huff and puff to be invisible to only queen. Queen was blitzed by nameless Zoro slash, his reaction speeds are not tested. Zoro has some of the best reaction speeds in the series, he was able to react to sudden explosions and fully make a barrier around him, he was able to react to Hakai on time, he was able to see thunder bagua even while he's nearly dead, he was able to dodge Light speed lasers even pre TS.

Zoro didn't master adv COC. He just let Enma take enough Haki and Enma will do the rest.
While it is true that Zoro didn't "master" adCoC yet it is a fact that he awakened and can use it ...
Also, it is blatantly wrong that enma is doing on its "own" like you proclaim.....zoro coated his other two swords with CoC.......give credit when its due.....

Status
Not open for further replies.