What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji is not YC1 level and that attack is not KKG level. Sanji fainted after his fight with Queen meaning it was extreme diff. Sanji pushes any YC1 outside of Marco and Ben to high diff but he’s not YC1 level because he doesn’t have a chance at beating any of them.
He has a chance of beating Kata

He fainted because he was tired, but he currently doesn't have any damage on him

Zoro also temporarily fainted against his fight with, yet he still won

:gokulaugh:
It looks like I created another Butthurt troll that cries with my name like a fangirl here. :suresure:

Look what your Lolo says Troll;

Lolo: ''I don't have much time. If this drags on, this sword will steal my life away!
---

Lolo: "Hah... Hah...
I don't have much time...
If the fight lasts any longer, my sword can kill me!!"

''

:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Lolo is still too weak in comparison with Oden, what do you say to that troll Lolo fanboys?

Lolo fans like you didn't only said retarded things like CoC was useless in top tier battles you troll, they also said Lolo was going to easily beat King, but he was forced to use his full power by making his own sword steal his life. :gokulaugh:

Now we know why weak mihawk is scared to fight, he wouldn't want his sword steal his life against Vista and Crocodile :suresure:

It means you have retarded takes as you can't understand even Lolo in East Blue make mihawk sweat :suresure: That's how weak mihawk is, being scared of East Blue Lolo and Pre-TS Lolo when he beats baboons.

:suresure:
Retard take as usual from comrade.

Lolo admitted he didn't have much time against King, and he is going to die if he kept using CoC you troll.

Let's see comrade's retarded post history;

Retarded takes from troll comrade. :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Wow. He took the bait big time.

You have to take into account that they are rivals because they are aiming to become the Pirate King. They want to dethrone the Yonko's and take their spots. Zoro does not share this, Luffy is his captain. It wouldn't make sense for him to get that kind of portrayal. Zoro gets compared to Luffy as a partner, whereas Kid and Law get compared to Luffy as rivals. You can argue "equal" portrayal for both

If you account for that and factor in Zoro's feats + Kid's lack of feats it's very easy to put him above Kid. But Kid's fight is not over so we'll see
Wanting to become the PK is in my humble opinion more ambitious than being the WGS, which is still ambitious as fuck, but not quite on the same level, hence being portrayed to be a rival for becoming PK is imo being portrayed above Zoro. In fact Zoro's ambition to become WGS puts him in his own category, but can still be compared to Kidd. I agree that it's easy to put Kidd above Zoro in terms of feats, but I wouldn't be so hasty. Let's see how the BM fight plays out.

Zoro overcame King's fake invinicibility without adv CoC in less than a chapter after discovering it.
FS was a real pain in the ass to deal with for a long period of time.
No he doesn't have better defense than Kaido, you could argue passive durability, but that is meaningless in 1vs1 combat against a top tier. You couldn't argue defense because Kaido with active Kanabo defense is well above King.

Luffy has better haki in all areas than Zoro, by a large margin.
Katakuri invincibility is fake. He made Luffy believe his attacks where hitting him but noy effecting him. In reality he was just moved his body around Luffy's attacks.

King defense is the real deal. He took/tanked attacks that would cut and scar Kaido. King defense increases or decreases whether he is using his flames. Even with no flames King took a Ultra tiger to the head and was fine. Zoro attacks in this chapter would hurt King or Kaido. Zoro's attack power is that high.

FS is overrated. FS doesn't increase speed and it requires the user to be calm to use it. Katakuri battle was long because Luffy is only YC level in G4 and Luffy can't stay in the G4 for more than 20 minutes at the time. When Luffy failed to beat Katakuri in 20 minutes he had to retreat, recover, and then repeat. Back then Luffy's G4 had a time limit weakness.

Luffy can use advance coa haki level 2 but that doesn't mean he's better at CoA than Zoro's. Luffy didn't even know flowing or barrier haki prior to Wano. Believing Luffy is better is like believe you are better at karate than someone else just because you know 1 more advance technique than them.

this is one of the best reaction feat in One Piece:
Blocking all fire projectile at melee range from both side left / right and not get hit once. King has a semi moon around Zoro body and is fireing projectile basically at melee range. (think about kaku shit that hit Zoro multiple time, right now Zoro is blocking every single projectile
Zoro is moving his blade at super hipper speed, no fuking pouch will reach him if he can block that much in close range:
That scene reminds me of Zoro battle against Kaku where he is using his swords and feet. Zoro CQC skills, speed and reaction time has improved alot. Pre TS he needed asura mode to stop that.

He has a chance of beating Kata

He fainted because he was tired, but he currently doesn't have any damage on him

Zoro also temporarily fainted against his fight with, yet he still won
I think Sanji is a good matchup for Katakuri and I can see an argument for him winning because he should be fast enough to bypass the FS. However, I don’t know if he can keep it up long enough to finish Katakuri.

:gokulaugh:
It looks like I created another Butthurt troll that cries with my name like a fangirl here. :suresure:

Look what your Lolo says Troll;

Lolo: ''I don't have much time. If this drags on, this sword will steal my life away!
---

Lolo: "Hah... Hah...
I don't have much time...
If the fight lasts any longer, my sword can kill me!!"

''

:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Lolo is still too weak in comparison with Oden, what do you say to that troll Lolo fanboys?

Lolo fans like you didn't only say retarded things like CoC was useless in top tier battles you troll, they also said Lolo was going to easily beat King, but he was forced to use his full power by making his own sword steal his life. :gokulaugh:

Now we know why weak mihawk is scared to fight, he wouldn't want his sword steal his life against Vista, Jozu or Crocodile :suresure:

It means you have retarded takes as you can't understand even Lolo in East Blue make mihawk sweat :suresure: That's how weak mihawk is, being scared of East Blue Lolo and Pre-TS Lolo when he beats baboons.

:suresure:
Retard take as usual from comrade.

Lolo admitted he didn't have much time against King, and he is going to die if he kept using CoC you troll.

Let's see comrade's retarded post history;

Retarded takes from troll comrade as usual and he gets destroyed by me. :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Fuck, you annihilated him, have mercy

Maybe reaction speed i can give Zoro, but consistent speed? Sanji is like a Soru user when he consistent moves.

Wasn't Law who saves Zoro from TB?
So Law tried to save Zoro but was too slow.
Zoro took point blank thunder bagua and Law was caught by the shockwave as you see Law flying behind Zoro

But I was talking about reflxes, Zoro even in nearly dead exhausted state had reflexes to see thunder bagua coming

Maybe we got each other on the wrong feet here. Im sorry too for getting out of the line to much. Lets put that by side and try it again, on a civil discussion, like you offered.

In my opinion, Zoro has unlocked the AdCoC under these extreme circumstances (body completely broken, medicine holding him in fight, extreme difficulty fight right now, pushed to the edge, the whole raid situation etc.pp.... you get my point), but i doubt he has free use of it right now. He needs to master it before. Thats why i cant take a discussion of his AdCoC-Status for fight comparison. If he had mastered it, King would be a Mid Diff fight and then he may be on Yonko level. And this is what i expect of him in the next Arc. But not for now. Thats why i put him on YC1. He is able to surpass that point under extreme circumstances, but he hasnt surpassed it by default. In my opinion.

Also i dont want to rank the other YC1 right now. We know nearly nothing about Beckman, Katakuri is difficult to compare (in my opinion) and Marco is some different kind of YC1 from my point of view. So i wouldnt like to rank them. But i would put, by mere understanding, Katakuri and King pretty close to each other.

This is also why i doubt he can beat Linlin now. He may could if he is able to master AdCoC, which will happen on the next big ark, i have no doubt, but not now. He would need to use and hold AdCoC way longer as he could right now under these extreme circumstances. When pushed that far, he would be able to sever hurt Linlin, but he wont be able to put enough damage in his limited timeframe.

Thats why i think, honestly, Zoro wont be able to beat Kid right now. Before you get mad, let me explain my opinion. You dont need to share it, but this is my honest opinion:

Kid is able to tank a furious big mum since a long time, an Yonko which attacked several people with her AdCoC already (P1 f.e.), still Kid didnt took sever damage from it, he even smiles the whole time. He also got internal damage from an outside source, which still doesnt hold him back. And he is fighting since the beginn of the raid. Luffy, in comparison, got some breaks inbetween, like with Momo. Zoro got his medicals and a break (while sanji carried him). I dont want to downplay these two, but this is highlighting Kids Stamina in my opinion.
But i see that he is lacking some serious damage right now. For now, he is a walking tank with near endless Stamina. This was even highlighted before, when Hawkins explain Kid and Killer fought against Kaido till they couldnt stand anymore. Which seems to be a way longer timeframe as even Luffy, which got oneshotted right before Udon.

This lack of AP is something Kid is working on right now. He carefully watched luffys doings, he even analyzed it a bit (sure not on Killer-Level), but he did. Thats where he is improving on working on right now. It kinda reminds me on Luffy vs Katakuri. Except with Luffy it was CoO and Kid is trying to achieve AdCoC. And since Kid didnt used CoC, CoO and CoA in the whole raid, while we know he has it, i expect it to happen soon. Thats my simple understanding of Shounen. Additionaly, when Law asked him if he has gone all out right now, he refused to answer. So Kid is not in a desperated situation right now. From my point of view.

And for the difference between AdCoC and expected AdCoC of Kid:
Like i said, Zoros needed to be unlocked in this extreme circumstances, it is kinda like a last solution of his mind and body. The last all out. But for Kid, it is coming planed right now. He may even try to use it already, he may is even trying to master it already to come to the point where he can fully controlled use it. Something i expect coming from Zoro in the next Ark.

This is why i put Kid above Zoro.

So, to end this long ass posting:
Sorry again for also my bad behavior.
And everything i write here wont be stated as fact by me, its all my opion and point of view. I dont have an issue with you having a different one.
This is a great post, I will respond to it later.
Its much easier to troll and work at the same time. But not the same when responding to well written essays

So Law tried to save Zoro but was too slow.
Zoro took point blank thunder bagua and Law was caught by the shockwave as you see Law flying behind Zoro

But I was talking about reflxes, Zoro even in nearly dead exhausted state had reflexes to see thunder bagua coming
Zoro is not a speedster, he have pick of speed, but is not a consistent speedster like Sanji.

Thats the problem with Zoro.
Post automatically merged:

King being as fast as Kizaru, as strong as Akainu and tougher than even Kaido wasn't enough to keep up with base Zoro. :crazwhat:
Whattttt?

Status
Not open for further replies.