Rate the chapter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One more reason why Zoro aint done: this is Zoro feat on Dressrosa, everyone saw what Zoro did (and was not his arc):

Zoro vs King in Wano: They remain unaware of the fact that their lives could be snuffed out at any moment! None saw a fire&magma dragon none is aware to what Zoro did. Not even the member in the alliance inside Onigashima.......

The 2 MVP are Luffy&Zoro in Wano - check both had the most significant moment with the member of the kuzuki family
Luffy momo, Zoro Hyiro, both interacted with the kid O-tama / Zoro saw the execution of a member of the shimotzuki clan.
Zoro saw the poor sool affected by the smiles. Yet no one know what Zoro did for this guys so far in Onigashima none.
Hiyori has no idea what Zoro did, nor all the people that interacted with Zoro or the member in the alliance. There is no one that is grateful for what Zoro did.
Sanji had a witness to his fight, and she is taking care of Sanji.

For Luffy we had Momo talking to all alliance that Luffy would kick Kaido ass. Everyone knows about that. None saw Zoro which is very odd if we check the other fights for the timeskip.

Something epic has to come for Zoro that will show how much he cares for Wano :kata:

Last edited:
This chapter seems to imply that we won't get a Kaido flashback :josad:
why is that?
We had a flashback for Yamato, for King, and you think nothing will come for Kaido?
Be patience, Oda will show a flashback.
Still I believe the fight will be not that long, I give 5chapters of fighting maybe around 50pages + 20pages of flashback.
Chapter 1028 said that there are only 5minutes left for Onigashima to reach the capital.
It look like Momo is having success in pulling Onigashima, cuz 1036 no one is aware of the danger and that is super odd for One Piece standard.

It's kinda crazy how far we've come when you think about it.

Remember weak / coward Usopp, back in the East Blue.

Now we are watching this man taking down a bunch of fodder in the New World / Wano, getting saved / helped by a Whitebeard Commander, and then the Commander knows about Usopp by name and counts on him for help.

That is fucking crazy.
Agree! And despite his cowardice look, that panel actually shows how brave he is, and i like his line about living.

Finally great moment for Ussop.

Marco will probably heal Kinemon and Kiku

The kazenbo is made of fire, kinemon is the only one who can defeat it(apart from zoro, I guess)
np, he is not with Izo which was next to kinemon and kiku.
Marco was going to a totally different spot and drop Izo before.
They are saying that they saw Marco on the live floor earlier but he move to an other place.

This was Marco flying in chapter 1031 over the live floor in which take place the fight between Big Mom vs Kidd&Law.

I guess Marco could take out the CP0 agents. They are leaving the island but I could see Marco going after them anyways.

But I don't think he will interfere in Kid and Law vs Big Mom, unless its maybe to heal kid and law. But even then I don't think they need it. The two have already shown they can do serious damage to big mom. Which at the very least would make their win seem less BS than Luffy vs Katakuri.

Status
Not open for further replies.