Rate the chapter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea we don't know that. We don't even know if she'll lose or if others will be involved, we don't even know what Kidd and Law have in their arsenal. Kaidou vs Luffy is a cemented bs loss for Kaidou.
Bet on it: BM is going to get dealt with in some kind of ridiculous/troll way that Oda thinks is funny, but majority of our (western) fanbase hates.

King of Hell is just perfect and really fit for entire zoro's character:akaman:.
• in thriller bark kuma mention he will give a glimspe of hell from just taking luffy's pain
• at the rooftop kidd mention facing kaido and big mom is just like hell.
Guess who is endured that hell?

He experienced and lived through hell and become king of hell:myman:
If not hell itself, tell me sir Zorojuro. Uff the foreshadowing for Zoro to become the king of Hell

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Bet on it: BM is going to get dealt with in some kind of ridiculous/troll way that Oda thinks is funny, but majority of our (western) fanbase hates.
Are you saying she's not gonna be knocked out with strength but via trickery? (Like in the rooftop?)

No one is out there saying Kaidou is gonna get trolled into a loss, that option being available makes the BM vs Law/Kidd fight unpredictable, since there's a chance she loses the traditional way.

Kaido is a strange one. He either doesn't believe in himself being Joyboy anymore or doesnt matter if he's not joyboy, if he can prevent any would be joyboy from surpassing his strength. He must have insight of the history of Wano.. maybe we soon find out where the hidden gold is

Something tells me Kaido knows where the gold is and its history. I guess in his mind Wano is the perfect spot for this legendary war that will take place in the near future.

Luffy and Zoro might be reincarnation of Joyboy and Ryuma and I bet those two also known each other centuries ago. In the words of King, "legends are legends."
:goyea:

I really enjoyed this chapter!

First, I always love seeing a Strawhat color page. If Elbaf is is next island the Strawhats visit, then I hope it is a winter island because I associate Norse mythology with winter.

Zoro vs King was an amazing fight! I wish it was longer, but I enjoyed everything that Oda gave us. I liked King's belief in Joy Boy because after everything he experienced as a kid, his belief in a legend is childlike and endearing. Kaido saved him and as his right hand, King promises to never lose until Kaido is Pirate King.

I also love the parallel between Zoro and King. It seems like Post Time skip Zoro put his dream on hold because he is determined to see Luffy reach his dream. Kaido may have given King his name, but King seems happy to serve under Kaido. Meanwhile Luffy definitely earned Zoro's respect, but Zoro always was aiming for the top in his respected field. The panel where Zoro declares himself King of Hell is absolutely gorgeous and awesome. While Zoro may be Luffy's subordinate he also knows that Luffy wants him to achieve his dream of WSS.

I also love how Oda clearly states and shows that Zoro won the fight. King's wing and sword have been completely cut in two. He can't save himself. Meanwhile Zoro still has the energy to use Clear Lance and propel himself back to Onigashima. He's unconscious now but Zoro deserves the rest. While Sanji has the geisha tending to him, who is going to help Zoro? I also don't think he's experiencing the medicine side effects as of now. That's mainly because I want Zoro to visit Ryuma's grave, and how can he do that if he's too injured to move?

It's good to see a panel of Big Mom vs Kidd and Law. They are definitely injuring her, but Big Mom also looks psychotic.

Keep doing your thing Momo. Now that you're an adult, life is just faking it until you make it.

I am honestly conflicted with Usopp's scene. I loved how Izo gives Usopp his respect and recognition, but both Kinemon and Kiku should already be dead. Oh well it's the miracle raid where nobody dies! I like how Usopp isn't afraid to look uncool and pathetic. He knows that he's weak but he will never give up on himself or his life.

I still couldn't care less about Raizo and Fuku and their Metapod fight.

I think Hyori may lull Orochi to sleep and then chops his head off. Orochi is a pathetic character who deserves a pathetic end. I think Hyori deserves the satisfaction of killing him. He may somehow survive because this is the miracle raid where no one dies.

I wish we had seen some of the Drake and Apoo vs CP-0 fight. Things got tough and Apoo decided that whole he didn't need to be the fastest one in the room, he just needed to be faster than Drake.

Also what exactly has Bepo been doing this entire time?

Luffy vs Kaido! I feel like Luffy can push himself a lot longer than the average human because he is made of rubber and rubber bounces back! Luffy and Kaido's advCoC is amazing to see on panel. I wonder how powerful Luffy would be if he used advCoC while in Gear Four. By smiling, one is the real Joy Boy and the other is the false Joy Boy.

Alright, so looks like Zoro and King both promised their captain to never lose, interesting
Young Kaido looks fun and full of energy, I wonder what happened later in his life thou that made him become the guy he is now
Kinda want some spin-off story of the yonko during their younger time
The bird girl made me wonder, what if Monet have both smile and devil fruit in her body?
That would be one insane revelation
Zoro and Sanji are both out of action
Nice to see izo going in action again
Fuku and raizo battle ..... Looks like a joke
More Orochi crap
Again Oda wtf, I was waiting for Apoo Drake vs CP0 and you skip Drake's fight
Marco and Jinbe are nowhere to be found
I really hope Oda won't rush all fight for the Yonko fight, but that seems unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.