Rate the chapter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
On the other hand, Big Mom is a Meme. If she does not get beaten, she will be removed in a troll way as always; probably pushed off the island to fall on her own ship to sail back home.
It's fucking BM, everyone and their mother knows the outcome:
She'll get dealt with in some kind of lazy ass troll way.
Yea we don't know that. We don't even know if she'll lose or if others will be involved, we don't even know what Kidd and Law have in their arsenal. Kaidou vs Luffy is a cemented bs loss for Kaidou.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The part where no one knows the outcome.
We're in for a rude awakening if we think there is even a possibility for Big Mom to leave Wano with a smile on her face regardless of whether or not she loses this fight.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah. Sounds ridiculous. That hag can use Haoshoku, throw Ikoku, create storms and other powerful elemental attacks. But throws metal bars around.

:seriously:
The duo's handling of these attacks is also just as bad.

Kid be like "Fuck magnetism, catching iron bars is cooler." And Law be like "I can cleave sea stone no problem but I don't call me to fight metal homies."

we don't even know what Kidd and Law have in their arsenal.
This is the only interesting part about this fight.

Last edited:
Is this troll think I am a sanji fan? :suresure:

Sanji fanboys gave you PTSDs :goyea:

I can safely say I don't have any alt accounts, which is why I don't like alt accounts like you, stop projecting troll.

Go try to restart a some sorry ass Lolo fanboy poll where Lolo or Lolo's opponents loses against someone (like Ling Alber losing to Marco), that's how pathetic Lolo fanbase is.:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Triggered comrade-chan since you start to insult? :suresure:

I like when you cry as I remind you fanboy how Base Teach scarred Shanks, but your real fanboy idol mihawk didn't do shit against the same guy. :gokulaugh:

Let this sink in;

mihawk won't even fight Shanks in the future, while Blackbeard? It's possible, that owns your boy mihawk, and shows how irrelevant your boy mihawk is for the story.

WB remembers a lot of things includes Buggy, Buggy is a fodder, he is talking about ''legends old'' things such as Roger's crew and Buggy, that's how old the duel between Shanks and mihawk happened.

''Shanks got humiliated by a 1 million berry bandit. Mihawk at least has his dignity.''
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
I triggered this troll so much that he reveals his true nature and shows that he is mihawk fanboy first, not Shanks. Pathetic, and that's not 1 million, it's 8 million, it looks like your PTSDs started to effect your brain too early. :suresure:

In the end mihawk won't even have a close bounty to 4 billion bounty Shanks, that should also hurt, while both being pirates, and one is being a ''great'' pirate, and mihawk is not being a great pirate, he is a former Shichibukai pirate.
Dude dont trigger loro fanbois like this :milaugh:
They are on a suicidal train after his boi got fainted against a mere yonko commander :gokulaugh:

They wanted loro to beat kaido :suresure: :milaugh:

Except that Luffy didn't need these reasons to take down Kaido
He is mainly there to surpass Kaido and beat a Younko
It was established since PH way before the Kozuki plot or Tama plot or Udon plot
Luffy doesn't call himself an hero beating Kaido helps Momo and Wa No fine, it doesn't help he don't care
His goal is to be PK and for that he need to beat Kaido
In Chapter 1000 he said I will surpass BM and Kaido not I will save Wa No

Pretty normal he smiled he's fighting the peak of the Strenght and he loves to fight
So he's enjoying
"
Except that Luffy didn't need these reasons to take down Kaido
He is mainly there to surpass Kaido and beat a Younko"

no he isnt , but thats what its has turned to. if that was the sole reason for this then the entire plot of seeing the suffering of okobore town, learning of momo's dad passing , yasue's death and more was a waste. all that was to tell you the people of wano needed to be free.

his has a bigger purpose
awfully sad you cant see that. its why at the end of almost every arc he is seen as a hero.
if he didnt need those reasons then the entire plot in act 1 act 2 were a waste.
didnt beat bigmom to get what they needed did they??most likely wont beat shanks either.... doesnt need to beat kaido to become the pk either .
no offense you are powerscaling meatheads if you think luffy is simply here to beat a yonko thats kid .

Cringefest but condoms love it
still one of the better fights in the arc
choreography and overall fight is better than most of the others
the emotional tone/stakes is severly lacking.

Last edited:
no he isnt , but thats what its has turned to. if that was the sole reason for this then the entire plot of seeing the suffering of okobore town, learning of momo's dad passing , yasue's death and more was a waste. all that was to tell you the people of wano needed to be free
Do you remember when they choose Kaido as their first target ?
It was in PH at this moment Luffy didn't even knew about Kinemon or Momo
He agreed to make an alliance with Law and said he will beat all Younko with a smile on his face

I said he's mainly there to beat Kaido. Obviously Okobore, Momo and so on aren't useless they add tension and stakes to the arc and connects to the lore of OP (Joyboy, Poneglyph and so on...)

his has a bigger purpose
awfully sad you cant see that. its why at the end of almost every arc he is seen as a hero.
He is Seen as one but never claimed to be an hero

didnt beat bigmom to get what they needed did they??most likely wont beat shanks either.... doesnt need to beat kaido to become the pk either .
no offense you are powerscaling meatheads if you think luffy is simply here to beat a yonko thats kid .
He said he will come back to BM when he already took what he needed to take

most likely wont beat shanks either.... doesnt need to beat kaido to become the pk either .
It is he's there to beat Kaido and surpass him mainly obviously the story goes further (he will get the RP, have an authority to control some island, free Wa No )
If you think his main goal is to help Wa No you clearly missed a lot of things

Status
Not open for further replies.