Rate the chapter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
One Piece Chapter 1036: "Bushido Is the Way of Death"

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all-access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). Those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.

The Chapter Is Out On: https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/353/one-piece-chapter-1036?2021-12-27

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content. Thanks for being a part of the WG community.

Last edited by a moderator:

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
Since it's confirmed that Kaido really believed in himself being joyboy, I thought it would be cool to find (almost) all the moments where Kaido is seen with shadowed eyes i.e. when he has lost the light and who he once was.

1. I believe Kaido tried to force the prophecy and couldn't handle it when he realized it's not his part to play. When this would happen isn't clear, whether before meeting Oden or between Oden's execution and the present.
  2. Flashback Kaido in Wano had a vastly different demeanor (and lack of shadowed eyes in all panels) but may have shown signs of being too far gone by then too. He also did not realize how important it could have been to keep Oden alive in order to interrogate about information for Laugh Tale. (No signs of him getting the log book either).

Holy shit those Zoro panels with advcoc looks beastly as hell, he is the new King of Hell sounds badass

Its only fitting Zoro and Sanji both faint in the same chapter together.

I love the growth in Usoop, it's great to see.

What the hell is going on outside of Onigashima based on what CPO said, can't wait for post arc chapters after Wano

Apoo is such a slime ball lol leaving Drake on his own, this puts some hype in Cp0 tho

Kaido's commanders are just falling like flies while Kaido is just having the time of his life fighting with Luffy, holy shit Luffy just tanked a advcoc from Kaido like it's nothing

Holy shit those Zoro panels with advcoc looks beastly as hell, he is the new King of Hell sounds badass

Its only fitting Zoro and Sanji both faint in the same chapter together.

I love the growth in Usoop, it's great to see.

What the hell is going on outside of Onigashima based on what CPO said, can't wait for post arc chapters after Wano

Apoo is such a slime ball lol leaving Drake on his own, this puts some hype in Cp0 tho

Kaido's commanders are just falling like flies while Kaido is just having the time of his life fighting with Luffy, holy shit Luffy just tanked a advcoc from Kaido like it's nothing
Cook fainted last chapter, dude, before Zoro vs King was even over.

Status
Not open for further replies.